Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

URGENT HELP NEEDED!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RoboCop
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
RoboCop

Male Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! Empty
PostSubject: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!!   URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:54 pm

ok, heres the story,
lately, ive been pretty successful with getting girls (been laid twice in like 3 months, which is hell good for me considering my past) and my best friend is having a major dryspell,
he hasnt kissed a girl in 3 or 4 months.
anyways, ALOT of girls that we know think hes hot etc
first i suggested just getting out there and fooling around with, but he has pretty high standards (which i should get soon lawl)
i recommended reading the game, or joining a forum, but he said he knows all this shit....
then 5 mins later he revealed his inability to PU in a 2 set or more, he can only work when its him and the girl...
again, i suggested getting advice from PUAs... again he rejected the idea.

continuing on. me and him had a competition this year, first to get laid gets $5. since that bet, my score is 2 (lawl) and his is still 0 and i have no money...
and he gets really angry with me about how im scoring with girls and he gets nothing (largely blaming work), we had a massive argument about it tonight, and he is really cut up that he never gets it, implying that hes envious of me. and honestly, i looked up to him as an inspiration to make goals and be confident.
i want to return the favour and help him get with a chick as soon as possible.

now, i have suggested that i talk him up to a chick, he said no,
but i think that if i lay some groundwork for him, then he can get the one on one intimacy that he needs to close.

can anyone give me tips, advice and 'how tos' on how to be a wingman and constantly promote him without being blatant and obvious??

can you guys/girls please give me some openers, routines and all that (canned material is very much appreciated for this) so that i can help my best friend out before he gets super annoyed/depressed about it??

thanx and peace

p.s i dont brag about that shit in front of him either, im smarter than that, but he does ask and i cant lie to my best friend and ive tried saying it was alright, but he goes "at least your getting some" and fires up
so please help me asap
the school term starts in two days and i wanna be able to have memorized something including openers routines and fluff talk that will make her want him.
so please please please
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!!   URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:07 pm

Shit good luck. He sounds like he has potential but a little bit stubbern to learn. He cant use work as an excuse I work 6 days a week and have no trouble getting laid.

So you wanna try to secretly wing him huh? What are his skillls? You need to work with those, If he's good with music, dancing, sport or even art that can be a big bonus. For a start you just need to get him talking to a girl. find a comman intrest between him and a girl and try to get them talking. The rest is down to him I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
RoboCop
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
RoboCop

Male Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!!   URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:15 am

he's a pretty good dancer
he's the other one in the cwalk vid that i posted in an earlier thread.

maybe i can try that routine (sorry i dont know the name) where you joke around in a two set an say that he and his target (my obsticle) woulld be a great couple, get my target (his obsricle) to agree, get them to hug and hold hands etc
that could work after comfort has been built i guess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!!   URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

URGENT HELP NEEDED!!!
Page 1 of 1