Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not sure if this belongs here but about the movie HITCH (is that wat its called with willsmith?)

Go down 
+2
JSmooth
PUA to be
6 posters
AuthorMessage
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

Male Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Not sure if this belongs here but about the movie HITCH (is that wat its called with willsmith?) Empty
PostSubject: Not sure if this belongs here but about the movie HITCH (is that wat its called with willsmith?)   Not sure if this belongs here but about the movie HITCH (is that wat its called with willsmith?) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 3:27 am

Hey guys this kinda just randomly came to me. I watched the movie hitch or is it hitched? iono well i was watching it and i noticed that hes pretty much teaching guys how to pick up HBs (PUA) in the end when the girls find out what hes doing they get pissed at him. How would girls react if they knew what us PUAs were doing? Do you guys think we would get the same response from the girls?
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Not sure if this belongs here but about the movie HITCH (is that wat its called with willsmith?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this belongs here but about the movie HITCH (is that wat its called with willsmith?)   Not sure if this belongs here but about the movie HITCH (is that wat its called with willsmith?) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:17 am

PUA to be wrote:
Hey guys this kinda just randomly came to me. I watched the movie hitch or is it hitched? iono well i was watching it and i noticed that hes pretty much teaching guys how to pick up HBs (PUA) in the end when the girls find out what hes doing they get pissed at him. How would girls react if they knew what us PUAs were doing? Do you guys think we would get the same response from the girls?

The movie is "Hitch" and actually Mystery consulted Will Smith prior to the movie. It depends on how women find out and how they are told. I have personally told women what I do and some even help me, and others get upset. It really depends. However, it is a secret society for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Whoopie
PUA
PUA
Whoopie

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this belongs here but about the movie HITCH (is that wat its called with willsmith?)   Not sure if this belongs here but about the movie HITCH (is that wat its called with willsmith?) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 5:19 am

lol I have told of a couple of my female friends and they like the idea of me helping out other girls. One girl told me I would be great because I know what women want. I laughed and shook my head.

Just tell them your helping guys get the confidence with woman and on how to approach them
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/usmc03token
nuked
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
nuked

Male Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this belongs here but about the movie HITCH (is that wat its called with willsmith?)   Not sure if this belongs here but about the movie HITCH (is that wat its called with willsmith?) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 9:58 am

Every girl I've told laughs at first. Then they get curious and they start asking questions they tell me they would love to meet a guys like us. Like, female friends I knew forever ago, if I tell them at first they think I'm joking then they are like wow. The only real reason girls get mad is they see it sometimes as just trying to get into their pants. Which is true for some guys who get into the community, but every girl I know that I've told understands that most guys here really love women and respect them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jjobin11
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

Male Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this belongs here but about the movie HITCH (is that wat its called with willsmith?)   Not sure if this belongs here but about the movie HITCH (is that wat its called with willsmith?) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 11:16 am

Yehhh i dunno i think i rather just keep it all to myself and impress people with the girls i get... haha
Back to top Go down
VanHaven
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
VanHaven

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this belongs here but about the movie HITCH (is that wat its called with willsmith?)   Not sure if this belongs here but about the movie HITCH (is that wat its called with willsmith?) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 11:47 pm

Can't say I have ever had a girl accuse me of being a PUA. However, I've had numerous times where I have pointed out what a guy is doing wrong and had girls ask why I choose to stay single since I obviously know what I'm doing
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this belongs here but about the movie HITCH (is that wat its called with willsmith?)   Not sure if this belongs here but about the movie HITCH (is that wat its called with willsmith?) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 3:02 am

PUA to be wrote:

Yeah, it really does depend on the girl and how it's presented to them. For instance, the date I had last night, I told her that I work with Social Dynamics, which is completely true. It intrigued her, so she wanted to know more. So, some girls will be very interested in what we do. And, honestly, I think if it's presented right, most girls would be interested. Even most girls that want to just bitch. Of course, there will always be those few girls that are the exception.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this belongs here but about the movie HITCH (is that wat its called with willsmith?)   Not sure if this belongs here but about the movie HITCH (is that wat its called with willsmith?) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not sure if this belongs here but about the movie HITCH (is that wat its called with willsmith?)
Page 1 of 1