Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wisdom from Hitch

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Wisdom from Hitch Empty
PostSubject: Wisdom from Hitch   Wisdom from Hitch I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:14 am

Hitch: Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away.

Sara: What should we toast to?
Hitch: Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away.

Hitch: Any guy can sweep any girl off her feet, he just needs the right broom.

Hitch: Basic Principles - no woman wakes up saying "God, I hope I don't get swept off my feet today!" Now, she might say "This is a really bad time for me," or something like "I just need some space," or my personal favorite "I'm really into my career right now." You believe that? Neither does she. You know why? 'Cause she's lying to you, that's why. You understand me? Lying! It's not a bad time for her. She doesn't need any space. And she may be into her career, but what she's really saying is "Uh, get away from me now," or possibly "Try harder, stupid," but which one is it? 60% of all human communication is nonverbal, body language; 30% is your tone, so that means 90% of what you're saying ain't coming out of your mouth. Of course she's going to lie to you! She's a nice person! She doesn't want to hurt your feelings! What else she going to say? She doesn't even know you... yet. Luckily, the fact is that just like the rest of us, even a beautiful woman doesn't know what she wants until she sees it, and that's where I come in. My job is to open her eyes. Basic Principles - no matter what, no matter when, no matter who... any man has a chance to sweep any woman off her feet; he just needs the right broom.

Hitch: One dance, one look, one kiss, that's all we get, Albert. Just... one shot, to make the difference between happily ever after, and oh? he's just some guy I went to some thing with once.

Hitch: So how does it happen, great love? Nobody knows... but what I can tell you is that it happens in the blink of an eye. One moment you're enjoying your life, and the next you're wondering how you ever lived without them.

Hitch: Lean in, place your hand on the small of her back, say it in her ear like a secret. But watch your hand placement, too high says, 'I just wanna be friends,' too low says, 'I just wanna grab some ass.'

Hitch: Like I always tell my clients - begin each day as if it were on purpose.

Hitch: Now, on the one hand, it is very difficult for a man to even speak to someone who looks like you. But, on the other hand, should that be your problem?
Sara: So life's kind of hard all around.
Hitch: Not if you pay attention. I mean, you're sending all the right signals - no earrings, heels under two inches, your hair is pulled back, you're wearing reading glasses with no book, drinking a Grey Goose martini, which means you had a hell of a week and a beer just wouldn't do it. And if that wasn't clear enough, there's always the "fuck off" sign that you have stamped on your forehead. (This would seriously be a great opener.)

Hitch: When your wondering what to say, or how you look... just remember... she is already out with you. That means, she said yes, when she could've said no. That means she made a plan... when she could've just blown you off. So that means it is no longer you job to make her like you... It’s is your job NOT TO MESS IT UP. AHEM
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Wisdom from Hitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wisdom from Hitch   Wisdom from Hitch I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:24 pm

Awesome man! I love the movie just for some of these quotes! I'd like to do the cold read with "fuck off" on the forehead thing has an opener. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Wisdom from Hitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wisdom from Hitch   Wisdom from Hitch I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:20 pm

By far a movie I cosign to the fullest, this movie has so many quotes, and interactions that many can learn and apply. For the most part it's the mindset that Hitch, my last name by the way implemented into his whole being that made him a successful guru and a man who didn't want to mess up when he discovered his chick in waiting. Also the way in which he taught is something that many can observe and apply.

The @*#$-off sign opener can indeed work, and given the the female, can make for some 2 minute convo about what's going on with her and how the sign could've become attached to her. peace,lvoe and succe Ss
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks

Wisdom from Hitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wisdom from Hitch   Wisdom from Hitch I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:46 am

I love that movie, Hitch!

Very intriguing to say the least!!
Back to top Go down
Rye Lee
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Rye Lee

Male Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Wisdom from Hitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wisdom from Hitch   Wisdom from Hitch I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:38 am

Now I've gotta watch that movie, those are some good lines. I've kinda been avoiding it, cause I like being totally ignorant when a girl compares me to Hitch, lol.

My favorite is definitely the one about the basic rules, that it's never the wrong time and such.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Wisdom from Hitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wisdom from Hitch   Wisdom from Hitch I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:45 am

The best thing about Hitch aren't even these quotes. There are two different scenes in there you can take directly from the movie and use them tonight.

One is where he acts like a girl works there . . .
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

Male Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Wisdom from Hitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wisdom from Hitch   Wisdom from Hitch I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:45 pm

its a great movie..... great quotes thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wisdom from Hitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wisdom from Hitch   Wisdom from Hitch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wisdom from Hitch
Page 1 of 1