Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hitch Bar Scene Pickup (With commentary)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Hitch Bar Scene Pickup (With commentary) Empty
PostSubject: Hitch Bar Scene Pickup (With commentary)   Hitch Bar Scene Pickup (With commentary) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:58 pm

Classic Pickup

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Hitch Bar Scene Pickup (With commentary)   Hitch Bar Scene Pickup (With commentary) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:19 am

thats a cool analysis. you guessed what the reason was?
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Hitch Bar Scene Pickup (With commentary)   Hitch Bar Scene Pickup (With commentary) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:12 am

My guess is he leaned in to project that he wasn't afraid of looking her directly in the eye, and showing normal behavior. That lean in was counter productive of all the attractive signals his words was implying. peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Hitch Bar Scene Pickup (With commentary)   Hitch Bar Scene Pickup (With commentary) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:06 am

He leans in to change his persona...see up until that point he was suave and charming. She showed him an IOI by not only laffing at his joke, but then countinueing the role play by asking "what that would look like"....so he showed her what a genuine guy would look like by emulating it in his body language (leaning foreward to show hes invested in the convo), and by introducing himself. Now she doesnt see him as the same guy, its as if he pealed the "cool" away to give her a glimpse of his real side. Essentially frame control...it is possible to be too smooth and cool, thus blowing the frame.
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Hitch Bar Scene Pickup (With commentary)   Hitch Bar Scene Pickup (With commentary) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:14 am

I've entered the compertition. Lot's of things are going on here but one of the biggies is rewarding her good behaviour by showing some interest back and giving her some value. As he has such good rapport with the girl by leaning in he leads her in to doing the same so doesn't lose any value.

His game was nearly perfect. He didn't even need to give a false time constraint. She was hanging on his every word. First time I watched it I thought he made a mistake by not going for a handshake and getting kino. But then I watched it again and realised that because she was leaning back so far forcing her to move in and pay him attention would have broken rapport and made him appear needy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hitch Bar Scene Pickup (With commentary)   Hitch Bar Scene Pickup (With commentary) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hitch Bar Scene Pickup (With commentary)
Page 1 of 1