Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My natural skill....broken down.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AltruisticAssassin
rAFC
rAFC
AltruisticAssassin

Male Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-06-17

My natural skill....broken down. Empty
PostSubject: My natural skill....broken down.   My natural skill....broken down. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:48 pm

Prelude
I was a strange kid, grew up in a family that went to church all the time. I had lot's of friends for an introverted kid. Homeschooled till highschool In highschool girls liked me, but I was devoted to waiting till I got married for sex and really wasn't that interested in dating either. Relationship apathy, like the kind you have when you're 4.

PUA start.
So now I'm convinced God is imaginary. There's no reason to wait for marriage. I decided to go and get laid. But it's not so easy. I don't know why, girls used to flock to me before. I read a little PUA stuff and learn how to do this. Now, things are sloppy.

I can't get the thought out of my head that the lead up to sex wasn't never this rough. It wasn't so hard.

Changes
I started smoking which gave me a very poor link to society: I lost my will power and often lacked money and NEEDED something from people. Not to mention it drives me, or any introvert, crazy to NEED PEOPLE. Really, there's no time to relax and think. Constant pressure to be where you feel exhausted.

The revival
So I quit smoking. I quit being an asshole. I decided I wanted to be the way I used to back and simply be nice to everyone. It's been one month since I've done this.

So there have been 3 girls, I didn't pursue, who want me. All I'm doing is being nice to everyone. I look for what I think will make them happy as long as it's not too big of a strentch I do it.

Like a girl I was at the fair with the other day. She looked worried that there were so many people in the crowd and seemed a little nervous. So I put my arm around her and hold her in close so that she doesn't get lost through the crowd. Well until there was no crowd anymore. Simply tried to make her feel safe.

Later she was talking to me and asked what kind of music I like, I gave an honest answer [videogame music]. She said a few of her "guilty pleasures" to me and told me not to laugh. But I thought they were interesting so I asked more about them. Just being honest.

The next day she tells me she thinks she's not good enough for me and goes on to say a list of reason's why, so I tell her to shut up and I kiss her.

blah.....I'll be back to point out what I think I'm doing, PUA terms, by simply being myself. And other minor details that're left out of this.
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: My natural skill....broken down.   My natural skill....broken down. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:26 am

Sounds like your being truely you at the core, a good, nice, simple guy...and then your apply some of what you have learned on top of it. This really is the goal of pua anyway. Keep it up, sounds great.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: My natural skill....broken down.   My natural skill....broken down. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:17 pm

Just as Ka said, but here's a warning. Don't layer TOO much of that "nice guy" or you won't actually turn up the sexual tension. Sounds like you are doing alright with THAT girl, so that's cool. Just watch yourself Wink
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My natural skill....broken down.   My natural skill....broken down. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My natural skill....broken down.
Page 1 of 1