Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Frame was broken last night!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

My Frame was broken last night! Empty
PostSubject: My Frame was broken last night!   My Frame was broken last night! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:54 pm

Last night I was out and I saw a girl, that I had recently gamed about a month ago. He name was lindsay very tall and a whole lot of woman. After we had go done dancing we went, downstairs... I wasnt following her we just seem to find each other in the vicinity of one another. We go into a conversation about religion, because apparently one of my friends that knows her.. told her that I go to church and that Im christian. I gazed into her eyes and I can feel the intensity, she mentioned when she heard this that she became more interested in me.

Problem was that this person, I was a long time ago, has been buried since I joined PUA. Ive never mentioned this before, but I am still a christian and I believe in what I know. I havent been to church or walking in my faith completely since then, back to the story. She interrogates me about what I know about the bible and how faithful am I. I Tell her the truth, about how I came to be til now, she wants to go to church with me this sunday!

Key this is here, is that she put me back in a place i hadnt been since I joined PUA. I left shortly after and I had a hard time thinking about it, it the conflicting belief system I have and for the most part the reason why some of my barriers are still there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
Hobbit
PUA
PUA

Male Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: My Frame was broken last night!   My Frame was broken last night! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:10 am

Why can't you be a PUA within your set of morals? I would never change what I believe for a girl.
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

PostSubject: Re: My Frame was broken last night!   My Frame was broken last night! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:14 am

Thats not the point, it was apart of me that I buried so the old feelings came out as we spoke. Ive had plenty of FRs and I havent Fclosed a girl yet. Thats part of the moral boundry, thats why ive calibrated my game as such, to get to know girls and be "That guy"
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: My Frame was broken last night!   My Frame was broken last night! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:17 am

I agree with Hobbit here man.

I'm also a Christian. I know what you are saying. However, just because you don't personally believe in evolution doesn't mean the overall teachings about what attracts women and things like this aren't true. The switches are still there. That's proven. Maybe they didn't get there through millions of years of hardwiring. Maybe they were specifically put in place by God. The fact is, they are still there.

Your personal beliefs don't need to change for a girl, OR for PUA.

Now, if what you are getting at is that you haven't had sex because of being a Christian, that's a slightly different angle, which I still understand though. I mean, we all have our own lines we won't cross, you know. However, the barriers that "church" puts into your mind aren't always the things actually lined out in the Bible. That's not a ticket to do whatever you please, mind you, just food for thought.

Anyway, I'm not completely sure I know where and in what depth you are going here, so I don't want to dive in too deep yet.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

PostSubject: Re: My Frame was broken last night!   My Frame was broken last night! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:25 am

Like I said Tripp, when you started mentoring me I was a home body, I didnt care for my appearance, I had no luck with women. This mostly was because of the fear I had of going out and actually living. At that point Id rather die in my room, rather than go out and experience life. Fear will keep you from doing alot of things in this life, Fear was the trademark for me up until that point.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: My Frame was broken last night!   My Frame was broken last night! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:28 am

So you're saying she brought that fear back to you and caused you to want to live like a hermit again?
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

PostSubject: Re: My Frame was broken last night!   My Frame was broken last night! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:38 am

A Hermit? Tripp Id punch you if you were near me lol. Now, it was a part of me that I buried.....Just made me remember, and Im a little hard on myself when it comes to memories.
Back to top Go down
Hobbit
PUA
PUA

PostSubject: Re: My Frame was broken last night!   My Frame was broken last night! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:57 am

I am also a Christian. I have always abstained from sex, partly due to morals and other factors that are out of my control. I have perfected ways to make sure I can satisfy a girl physically, if she is used to that, without sex. Most PUA's used to argue or say I couldn't be a natural/good with women because I didn't have sex. I eventually just stopped mentioning it because most PUA's are brainwashed into thinking that your number determines skill. (I've got friends who had 30+ and still can't cold approach and are shy.)

As far as the evolution psychology part of it. Maybe evolution didn't happen (Even though I'm almost positive it did). Perhaps God hardwired us to behave the ways we do. Its the same effect, different cause.

And part of the Christian faith is to live your life, find your wife, and do the nasty. (They use procreation) So PUA is just making that journey easier.

I also don't want to argue with your disbelief in evolution, but a high school professor of mine wrote the following in his book.
Quote :

All of today's major religions emphasize the same ideals of ethics and morals. In addition, the half of us humans who are followers of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam believe that there is a supreme being. We have just seen that life is a natural process. Does this mean that God does not exist? Actually, it doesn't say anything about God. You might say that God created life by creating the natural laws of the universe, or maybe, that God is the natural law of the universe. She knew that the universe would occur, chemicals would form, and a little while later, you would form. This is consistent with the recent Vatican statement that evolution does occur but God is the creator. Scientists are not out to prove or disprove the existence of the Supreme Being, they simply want to know how the universe operates. Some scientists explain that their goal is "not just to believe in God but to know the mind of God." Many of those of us humans who live in the Eastern half of the world have never taken the idea of a Supreme Being and so have trouble understanding the cause of the tension that can exist between science and some religions. The scientist, the Western theologian, and the Eastern theologian all have the same goal: to understand the universe and to live a moral life–and they are each equally ethical persons.
Quote :

There is a common misconception that a scientist's "theory" is the same thing as a "wild guess" that has little to do with the real world, and that a theory has to sit alone and wait unused for a long time before someone finds a way to relate it to something in the real world. To a scientist, a theory is an explanation that is consistent with all previous measurements of a phenomenon. It is referred to as "theory" rather than "fact" because it isn't known if it will be consistent with the next measurement that is either more accurate or concerns a slightly different but revealing aspect of the world. (Since religion does not involve measurement, one can not say that Genesis is another “theory” of the origin of the universe and require that it to be taught in a science classroom alongside the “wild guess” of the Big Bang; similarly, science is not taught in a course on religion. Religion teaches us how to behave in life’s situations. The closest science comes to the concern of religion is in its study of what is behavior. Science never tells us how to behave. Since science and religion concern different things, there is no conflict between them.) Sometimes a theory is given in terms of a mathematical equation that produces the same numbers as have been previously measured for a certain phenomenon. Since the theoretical equations are designed to produce the same numbers as had been previously measured it means that the theory has an "application" from the start. The first job of the theory's equation is to match those previously measured numbers. For example in the 1920s, one of the first applications of the newly developed, theoretical equations of quantum mechanics was to give the same numbers as had been measured for the colors of light emitted by a hydrogen atom.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: My Frame was broken last night!   My Frame was broken last night! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:58 am

Juice wrote:
A Hermit? Tripp Id punch you if you were near me lol. Now, it was a part of me that I buried.....Just made me remember, and Im a little hard on myself when it comes to memories.

LOL.

I understand how that is. I'm hard on myself at times too because of things I've done in the past. However, you need to make sure you don't suppress the memories. Let them be there, but deal with them. Then, learn from them and move on. When she brings those memories, and feelings, back, use them. Learn from them. Sift through them, pick them apart, and use what you can from them.
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

PostSubject: Re: My Frame was broken last night!   My Frame was broken last night! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:05 am

I understand where you guys are getting at, I shouldnt hide who I am from any girl or person. and maybe just maybe if I intergrate this and make this part of my game then Ill be alot better.
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: My Frame was broken last night!   My Frame was broken last night! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:53 am

This is interesting, this young lady decided to quiz on you on your faith. Juice, I understand what you are talking about on that landscape. Personally, mine is the reverse. I am a bonafide agnostic, and being that many females will be of the prescribed christian faith, I do find it a point to avoid dogmatic topics. I have studied up on the past and present state of the christian faith, and being that its a hot-button topic in the DEEP SOUTH, I find that it doesn't serve me well to engage on this topic.

Juice, don't be so hard on yourself my brother. peace,lvoe and succe Ss
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

PostSubject: Re: My Frame was broken last night!   My Frame was broken last night! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:20 am

Thanks fortune, but this just told me not to hide who I am
Back to top Go down
Hobbit
PUA
PUA

PostSubject: Re: My Frame was broken last night!   My Frame was broken last night! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 6:26 pm

The difference between Fortune and Juice is that Fortune believes in agnostic ideals while Juice defines himself as a Christian. Avoiding it for Fortune is just like avoiding a discussion on abortion. However, for Juice to avoid the subject would be avoiding talking about the beliefs which make him who he is. To change/hide your morals/beliefs from others is not demonstrating being secure and, as a result, wouldn't be alpha as I'm sure you realize.
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

PostSubject: Re: My Frame was broken last night!   My Frame was broken last night! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 7:43 pm

I agree, with ya hobbit.. its the same conclusion I came down to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Frame was broken last night!   My Frame was broken last night! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Frame was broken last night!
Page 1 of 1