Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To all rAFC's with broken hearts.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rye Lee
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Rye Lee

Male Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-03-26

To all rAFC's with broken hearts. Empty
PostSubject: To all rAFC's with broken hearts.   To all rAFC's with broken hearts. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 5:22 pm

A lot of guys seem to think that because a girl drops him, that she was never interested and she was always full of shit and just used him. But that's usually not the case, she just stops being attracted to him. Which sucks, but "attraction is not a choice", otherwise all the nice guys would have hot girls and the assholes would be single.

So, if you have had your heart broken by a girl and are now trying to learn proper game so that you can show her that she was wrong to screw you over, stop thinking like that, it's going to ruin your game. Remember those brilliant words that David D gave us, "Attraction is NOT a choice". So be confident that she probably did love you, or was attracted to you, but you lost that because you were an AFC. Its time for a clean slate, forget about her and any misery she caused you and work on being the best you that you can be. Soon the women will flock to you and you don't need to be waiving it in her face, because you won't care about making her feel bad, because you feel so good.
Back to top Go down

To all rAFC's with broken hearts.
Page 1 of 1