Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good Old Honest Fun

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Good Old Honest Fun Empty
PostSubject: Good Old Honest Fun   Good Old Honest Fun I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:45 pm

This is a post about just having fun when your out. No expectations but some very good laughs.

A mate and I were out tonight and after a while we got a little bored. There were no pokies and thats probably a good thing. After walking into 2 RSD guys and realising they were dulling us we decided that we would try to ruin each others groups in any fun way possible.

He was with a girl, when I rocked up with 'hey man, long time no see. I thought your parole condition was that you werent allowed near clubs after what happened'. The look of shock, then confusion. To finish it I said dead straight face, 'oh dont worry beautiful, he only knocked her out because she wouldnt kiss him.' Bam, shes gone.

He got me back twice tho. I was with a girl who was keen for anything and was chatting it up when he came behind and noogied me then pulled my hoodie over my head. I had no way to recover and that died fast than it started. You can see that sort of thing in the eyes...

I was dancing when I noticed a Korean girl sitting down and so I went over for some fun. In comes my friend and does that cheek pull thing others do to little babies. 'oohhhh coogiecooo cooogiecoo mattymooo'. Enough said.

I guess what Im getting at was that was one of the funniest nights out Ive had... but I want revengeRazz. Have any of you and your mates done this sort of stuff. Pretty much I want to steal as many ideas to dish out revenge to the max.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Honest Fun   Good Old Honest Fun I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:06 am

LMAO. I'm just seeing this Matt. Pretty cool. No, I haven't done anything like that, myself, but I could see how the girls could actually NOT have been run off by the stuff . . . lol.

Awesome that you had a great time though!
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Honest Fun   Good Old Honest Fun I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:21 am

LOL...I think you could have recovered from the last one though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Honest Fun   Good Old Honest Fun I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Old Honest Fun
Page 1 of 1