Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This could be a heated topic.Be honest with your answers.

Go down 
+3
MattJacks
~Meg~
bigjamiemac
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bigjamiemac
PUA
PUA
bigjamiemac

Male Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-08-11

This could be a heated topic.Be honest with your answers. Empty
PostSubject: This could be a heated topic.Be honest with your answers.   This could be a heated topic.Be honest with your answers. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:35 am

Ok so I was reading somewere and a guy said he had gamed a service man's woman while he was away fighting in Iraq.He said it doesn't matter if her bf is in the service or not she is free game,and said it was her choice to continue or not...I don't agree with this and I know it happens all the time.So my question is,Should PUA's or men in general game a service man's woman??? Knowing whoopie is serving for our country,pretend he isn't and you don't know he is..Give your honest answer to this question everyone...If I was in this situation I would walk away and before I did I would make her feel horrible for even thinking of messing around on him..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigjamiemac
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: This could be a heated topic.Be honest with your answers.   This could be a heated topic.Be honest with your answers. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:02 am

I don't think its right to try to get ANY man's girl regardless if he is fighting in the war or not. I just think its so inconsiderate. I mean c'mon you wouldn't like it so why would you do that to someone else.

I have noticed while being on the forums (not really here) that a lot of guys learning to game think they are superior to a lot of men. I can understand the whole "alpha" thing, but you need to have boundaries. Gaming a girl when you know they are either married or involved in a relationship should be off limits in my opinion. [/rant]
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: This could be a heated topic.Be honest with your answers.   This could be a heated topic.Be honest with your answers. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 12:15 pm

i agree with meg. if they are taken and they let you know then bam, no dice. if you dont know then what can you do?
Back to top Go down
bigjamiemac
PUA
PUA
bigjamiemac

Male Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: This could be a heated topic.Be honest with your answers.   This could be a heated topic.Be honest with your answers. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 2:18 pm

I am right along with you Meg...Some guys are taking the whole Alpha and letting it get to there head..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigjamiemac
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: This could be a heated topic.Be honest with your answers.   This could be a heated topic.Be honest with your answers. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:10 pm

I'll stir the pot a little bit. If a girl is married or engaged there is absolutely then I cut it off. That is a serious commitment that he has made with her, and I will respect that and not proceed. I will be nice about everything and eject immediately. Or I'll switch targets to someone else in the group.

IF she says she has a boyfriend, and continues to engage with talking to me or beyond then that is on her some. I continue to go on with what I'm doing because some just mention a boyfriend as a shit test. Does she really have a boyfriend or is she just playing with me? I don't really have a way to tell. I'm looking at her to stop me if I go to far with her.

One thing that I believe that we need to bring up here is she is responsible for her own actions. If you are running game and she is sticking around listening to it then that is her choice. It is also her choice if she chooses to touch you, hug you, kiss you, or *F* you. There has to be some sort of accountability on her part of the equation. She has to be responsible for her own actions whether she is married or has a boyfriend.

With that being said you have to be responsible for your decisions as well. You are old enough to make a grown man's decision then live with your decision even if it's not cool to most.
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: This could be a heated topic.Be honest with your answers.   This could be a heated topic.Be honest with your answers. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:32 pm

If shes gonna cheat, shes gonna cheat...thats her moral delema not mine, regardless of who her b/f or husband is. Might as well be with me and not some scum bag whos gonna dump her after he gets what he wants or worse yet abuse her or something...

The place i drawl the line at is married with kids...it just doesnt feel right. I figure im more likely to be starein down some trouble in that situation.

Now of course im talking about people i dont really know, friends is a whole nother ball game and i dont mess with my friends left overs, its bad form. However if a swing scenario was pitched to me i may consider it, id have to feel that it wouldnt comprimise my friendship.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: This could be a heated topic.Be honest with your answers.   This could be a heated topic.Be honest with your answers. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:29 pm

Meg has a point that's often overlooked. You can be VERY alpha . . . without being an asshole.

Alright, I've been in this very situation before myself.

What I will say is this . . . with any relationship, not just someone in the service, I don't believe the guy should purposely game the woman, if the woman clearly lets the guy know she is off limits. If she hasn't clearly made this known, obviously the guy has no way of knowing. Now, if the guy has this knowledge, that she is committed to someone, then he should immediately quit gaming her to get sex from her. I add "to get sex from her" because with some of us, myself included, my interactions with girls would be looked at as gaming or flirting even when I'm not at all interested in sex from the girl. And no, I don't want sex from every girl. Now, if the girl in question is a part of a couple that swings or has some kind of open relationship, and the guy KNOWS that she is interested in you or straight out wants to fuck you, and IS OK WITH IT, that changes the entire dynamic. But if this is NOT the case . . .

As I said, this applies to every relationship, not just people overseas in service. The reason I say that is there are couples in the service that also have this type of open relationship. They are couples the same as couples that are both here in the states.

The one big difference, to me, is that couples that have one spouse overseas in the service, have the spouse here at home that gets VERY lonely, so the temptation is MUCH greater than otherwise. Which also means she is likely to come onto you, the guy, much more so than she would if her significant other was here in this country, where she could get to him in some way. If she doesn't blatantly come on to you, she's likely to be much more open to your advances on her. Either way, this loneliness changes HER feelings and affects the situation.

That's my input.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: This could be a heated topic.Be honest with your answers.   This could be a heated topic.Be honest with your answers. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 4:00 am

I am going to pick up on that loneliness mantle that Tripp placed out there. Loneliness is at the crux of this particular scenario. When you are lonely, the early human emotions( think 7000 years ago) overtakes the modern mind and that plays an important factor in determining how the situation will play out. In my view, not a polished practice, yet, I would try and advance a situation with a servicemen's long distance girlfriend, and I would hope that someone would do my long-distance girlfriend the same favor. I personally, don't want any girl waiting around for me, because I, personally wouldn't put off living in the moment, in hopes that I see the future. The present is a gift, and if I can make it to another time frame, I can deal with all of my decisions that I previously made.

I also perform a small shudder, when the question arises about gaming a married woman or engaged to be married. Honestly, I would game a married stranger's girlfriend because I understand, but don't standby social conditioning. I view the human species, as the animals we are, and that personal realization creates my comprehension on created morals,ethics, laws, and states. Suffice it to say, in many respects though I have this idea about morals and such, I have yet to try anything remotely close to trying to become fully aware of how great a guy's wife is in bed. peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This could be a heated topic.Be honest with your answers.   This could be a heated topic.Be honest with your answers. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This could be a heated topic.Be honest with your answers.
Page 1 of 1