Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What does happiness mean for you? And what about success?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vedere
mPUA Apprentice
mPUA Apprentice
Vedere

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-03-25

What does happiness mean for you? And what about success? Empty
PostSubject: What does happiness mean for you? And what about success?   What does happiness mean for you? And what about success? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:42 pm

Discuss
Back to top Go down
Briguy388
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: What does happiness mean for you? And what about success?   What does happiness mean for you? And what about success? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:51 pm

Contentment,

It really depends on your culture, alot of religions teach be content with what you have.

For me, I'm happiest when I'm around the people I love. As I said before, surrounding yourself with quality people, people different, better, makes you want to be better. I love the night life, dancing, socializing, meeting new people. I love meeting someone new and interesting, guy or girl. This brings me joy.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: What does happiness mean for you? And what about success?   What does happiness mean for you? And what about success? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:45 pm

Having all my ducks lined up. As stress free as possible. Being able to enjoy MY life, which includes family and friends with me.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: What does happiness mean for you? And what about success?   What does happiness mean for you? And what about success? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:45 am

Im glad you said "happiness" instead of "happy"...because the 2 really are different.

Being happy is a short term effect, a short term emotion. An orgasim, a night out on the town, hanging out with a friend...these are all things that might make one happy...but they are not what creates or embeds happiness within us.

Happiness is a bit deeper and i think is more self centered (in a good way). Happiness comes from contentment, satisfaction, and feelings of accomplishment and advancement in ones life. You can be broke, alone, and sick and still have happiness by having a positive outlook on life and feeling like you are a better person today then the day before. Just think about cancer patients or other sick or victimized people who simply decide to go on with what life they have left and make the most of it.

Thats happiness for me, waking up in the morning and wondering how i can be a better me today then i was the day before, and going to bed and recounting all the ways i went through the day acheiving that goal of being better.

Success is really a relative thing....some people can have all the money in the world, be at thew social apex of exsistance, and be healthly and feel empty inside and feel like its not enough. Others feel a sense of accomplishemnt for doing the smallest things, things we take for granted.

To me success really ties into my happiness...to be in a state of continued happiness i have to feel successful overall...successful in my goal of being a better me, however i pursue doing so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What does happiness mean for you? And what about success?   What does happiness mean for you? And what about success? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What does happiness mean for you? And what about success?
Page 1 of 1