Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Success to regression...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LaRockStar
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Success to regression... Empty
PostSubject: Success to regression...   Success to regression... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:26 pm

So, KA's & Tripp's last post on my over-whelemed thread really got to me. So when I went out last night to see a movie with some guy friends, I'd figured I'd try to open somebody up.

It was a cool evening. No rain. I had just washed my car (my pride and joy).
I pulled around the front of the theater. Line was a good 50-60 people deep. Everybody looked, and their jaw drops. It happens. I leaned out the window asking "WTF is up with this long ass line..." - 3-4 girls came up and were "Oh my god. Your car is fucking...amazing." - I said Thanks. Ignored them and was talking to a few dudes in line. Apparently one of the computers had gone down so they only had 3 cashiers.

Anyway, the girls were still tryin to take pics/talk - I said thanks to the guys and headed to find a parking spot.
Well after the movies is where the trouble began.

Some "friends" tricked me into going to a party. They said they were just stopping by a friends house. They knew if they said party I was peelin out and headin back to the house. I said sure, sure enough it was a college-house party.

I sucked it up - made my introductions - sipped a beer, then bolted for some fresh air. I lasted all of 5 minutes inside the party. I walked, sat, and gandered around the apartment complex for the next 4 hours. I couldn't go back inside. I wanted to leave - so - so - so badly. I felt awkward. Socially retarded. My friends kept wanting me to go back inside but by the time they found me - they were 2 beers away from finshing a 18 pack and they were pretty much drunk and rambling anyway.

I applaud myself for going and at least attemtping. Maybe if it was less people? Maybe if there were less girls? Maybe I won't be that guy. Maybe that's jsut not who I am - and by changing it - is the real problem.

Life is too short, so why do something that is going to challenge you, make you feel awkard and uncomfortable, and wish you werent there in the first place?
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Success to regression...   Success to regression... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:56 pm

Hey man, sounds like things started off right for you.

You know what happens when i drive? I go where i want when i want, and the people that come with me know thats what i do. If i wined up at a party i dont like or a boring place, i leave and they can either come with me or find a ride. Im not saying you gotta be that way, but you might want to consider taking that stance when you drive.

I dont tell people that the way i said it to you, Ill just say "Hey guys im leaving, you can catch a ride with me or grab another ride, let me know." and i start walking...they either follow or they dont. If they complain im still walking and i just say, "I drove and i dont feel like staying, you can stay if you want..." at that point if they are good friends ill offer to come back and pick them up if they cant find a ride.

As for parties...i understand what your saying, but you gotta understand that not every venue will fit you. For instance i much prefer college parties or house parties to bars and clubs. I feel akward and out of place at loud, crowded bars...im more at place where i can dance or sit...but i always have a better time at parties.

For you, just find the situations socially where you feel the most comfortable opening up. I agree, theres no point in doing something you absoluetly hate..but at the same time you do have to leave your comfort zone a bit.

The same resounding message here...make it about YOU. What YOU want, what impulse YOU have, how YOU feel. How people react to that isnt as important as you acting in your best interest.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Success to regression...   Success to regression... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:38 am

By the time I'm done with you, man, you're literally going to hate my guts.

LaRockStar wrote:
So, KA's & Tripp's last post on my over-whelemed thread really got to me. So when I went out last night to see a movie with some guy friends, I'd figured I'd try to open somebody up.
Obviously THAT decision was FANTASTIC.
Quote :

It was a cool evening. No rain. I had just washed my car (my pride and joy).
Also an asset if used PROPERLY.
Quote :

I pulled around the front of the theater. Line was a good 50-60 people deep. Everybody looked, and their jaw drops. It happens.
That statement would normally reflect the attitude you NEED to have 24/7. "Eh, it happens." It shows it's NO FUCKING BIG DEAL AT ALL. Girls show me interest all the time, no big deal. Girls want to fuck me all the time, no big deal. Just whatever. I can have sex every day, it's not a problem AT ALL.
Quote :

I leaned out the window asking "WTF is up with this long ass line..." - 3-4 girls came up and were "Oh my god. Your car is fucking...amazing." - I said Thanks. Ignored them and was talking to a few dudes in line. Apparently one of the computers had gone down so they only had 3 cashiers.
Anyway, the girls were still tryin to take pics/talk - I said thanks to the guys and headed to find a parking spot.
Well after the movies is where the trouble began.
When the girls were taking pics . . . YOU should have teased them about that. Told them you'd have to charge them for the pics, or that they'd have to earn the right to take pics of YOUR car. Something like that. You would have INSTANTLY had the window to close SEVERAL hotties. Number closes for time bridges to actually hang out with them later. Do you see this . . . AT ALL?
Quote :

Some "friends" tricked me into going to a party. They said they were just stopping by a friends house. They knew if they said party I was peelin out and headin back to the house. I said sure, sure enough it was a college-house party.

I sucked it up - made my introductions - sipped a beer, then bolted for some fresh air. I lasted all of 5 minutes inside the party. I walked, sat, and gandered around the apartment complex for the next 4 hours. I couldn't go back inside. I wanted to leave - so - so - so badly. I felt awkward. Socially retarded. My friends kept wanting me to go back inside but by the time they found me - they were 2 beers away from finshing a 18 pack and they were pretty much drunk and rambling anyway.
OMG. You texted me about going into the party . . . but you didn't say a WORD about hanging around the place for FOUR hours outside. lol. Wow man. Alright, you feel awkward and socially retarded because you're literally out of touch. You're basically a hobbit at this point. You're not social, not outgoing, seclude yourself willingly, etc. Not saying that venue or environment WAS the place for you, but in that particular instance you displayed the same behavior you do in other instances.
Quote :

I applaud myself for going and at least attemtping. Maybe if it was less people? Maybe if there were less girls? Maybe I won't be that guy. Maybe that's jsut not who I am - and by changing it - is the real problem.
And you should applaud yourself for that. This is true. Less people? Eh, possibly. Less girls? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of . . . reproducing your own line? That last part . . . "maybe that's just not who I am and by changing it, changing is the real problem" . . . as with most statements from you, showing your true mindset . . . it's a COPOUT!, plain and simple.
Quote :

Life is too short, so why do something that is going to challenge you, make you feel awkard and uncomfortable, and wish you werent there in the first place?
Then, and I'm DEAD serious about this . . . tomorrow, fucking quit your job, quit your further education, and move back home to mommy and daddy. There ain't a damn thing in this world that won't make you feel awkward or uncomfortable at least a little at some point or another. Period. All you're saying here is . . . "why not just run from life?" Bullshit and complete nonsense. Quit being a bitch and man up.

Lastly, seriously, look at and take to heart these threads:
http://www.tripps-pua-forum.com/the-pua-beat-f27/what-do-you-rank-yourself-as-t3463.htm
http://www.tripps-pua-forum.com/the-pua-beat-f27/can-you-pull-this-off-t3465.htm
http://www.tripps-pua-forum.com/the-pua-beat-f27/crush-your-what-if-s-t3464.htm
http://www.tripps-pua-forum.com/the-pua-beat-f27/having-trouble-transitioning-t3461.htm

I don't hate you man. Know that. But I will push you.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Success to regression...   Success to regression... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Success to regression...
Page 1 of 1