Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gaming a friends friend??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Gaming a friends friend?? Empty
PostSubject: Gaming a friends friend??   Gaming a friends friend?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:57 pm

ok so I went out with a few SS (lair) members after work pimping my moose beanie for free entry to the club, blabla thats not the story just background.

i ended up in another club meeting my mate and some of his female friends were their. i entered with mega high energy wearing glow sticks and slap bands. i said hey everyone and such. i was going to start gaming one of the girls when my friend told me to hit on her, as all the other girls wanted me too aswell.
well that completely fked me over. i couldnt do it, like i had AA or something when i didnt a second before. i didnt even spin her around or dance close or anything.

so the question is, is gaming a friends friend different to normal. i mean i know you cant use openers as they are open, but is there anything else different??
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Gaming a friends friend??   Gaming a friends friend?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:49 pm

Nope, it's really no different man.

I mean, think about this . . . you will be teasing a total stranger, right? Well, you'd be teasing this friend's friend too, for the same reason . . . to build rapport, comfort, and attraction. How you come to know her makes no difference in how you ultimately build rapport, comfort, and attraction. That's just like the difference between warm and cold approaches. Obviously you have a better shot with warm approaches because she's basically been told already that you are safe, whereas with cold approaches you have to prove this to her yourself.

Actually, case in point, which I haven't written a report on yet, is from my night last night. A male friend of mine at my club had his female friend there as well. She knows me now too, through him. Well, last night she pulled me off to the side to talk to her when he wasn't around and expressed that she likes me. I didn't game her, specifically because I don't know just yet where they stand, but I did tease her, because I do that with ANY girl. It does build rapport, comfort, and attraction. They both sort of claim they are just friends, yet body language shows otherwise, so it's not territory that I want to come in between at this point, out of respect. However, if I were to game her, I would just continue the teasing, as I normally do. Even that was building her attraction to me, and when I would turn to leave her, she pulled me back. Every time. So anyway, that's the point, I teased her like I tease any girl.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Gaming a friends friend??   Gaming a friends friend?? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:06 am

I always specificlly ask a friend first if its cool...then i treat it like gaming anyone else except you start in a2. In other words you dont have to open, altho u can.
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Gaming a friends friend??   Gaming a friends friend?? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:33 am

ahk. but would you still need to disqualify yourself? i will work on this next time.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Gaming a friends friend??   Gaming a friends friend?? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:38 am

I would use normal disqualification through push/pull. Think about it, when you use push/pull, you are sending her mixed messages anyway, almost simultaneously, which does disqualify you while at the same time showing her you're interested as well. Then, calibrate from there. If you feel you're coming on too strong too quick, do throw out a disqualifier.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaming a friends friend??   Gaming a friends friend?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaming a friends friend??
Page 1 of 1