Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A friend that i like

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

Male Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-03-27

A friend that i like Empty
PostSubject: A friend that i like   A friend that i like I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:32 pm

Hey guys, i read the thread on friend to lover and i learned about innuendos etc and kino escalation etc etc. Now heres my story. I had this really good friend we had something for each other but at the time i was really like oh PUA this PUA that so i didnt want to be in a single relationship nor did i want to ruin my friend ship with the girl. Lately ive been kind of feeling that i actually still like her and unfortunately we have been drifting apart and lately we cant really keep a real conversation. I have no idea what to talk to her about any more I feel we have talked about everything in the past and I can no longer talk to her about the same stuff. Shes always doing hw day and night so not much goes on in her life for her to discuss. I dont get to see her any more cause shes always busy and never has time to go out. What can i do to revive this friend ship with her at a sexual level and what would you guys suggest we converse about? I think were past comfort so i dont think comfort questions are going to work considering ive pretty much asked her all the basic comfort questions and i know the answers to them..

What do you guys all think i should do?
Back to top Go down
feralchild
AFC
AFC
feralchild

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: A friend that i like   A friend that i like I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:43 pm

May I suggest you just ask her out (as a friend) to do something a bit different, fun, exciting, maybe a little dangerous or scary. Not sure where you live or what you're into, or what's available, but I'm sure you can think of something.

If you come up with something like I described, you may just respark up your relationship, have something new to talk about and have plenty of opportunity to kino.

If you can do it in an off hand sort of way, you know, I fancy trying this, you wanna come? or I'm doing x with some frineds, fancy joining us? ask in a non committal sort of a way so if she says no I'm busy, you can ask her out another time in the same way. (Make you you do the thing whether she comes with you or not, then tell her how much fun it was!

Anyway hope this helps. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

PostSubject: Re: A friend that i like   A friend that i like I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:28 am

Sounds good ill give it a try.. Any other ideas?
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: A friend that i like   A friend that i like I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:22 am

feral gave a good suggestion.

Another I would recommend is . . . studying with her. Help her to study, quiz her or something like that, and you can put some small kino in there while you're at it, and maybe work in a massage after a while.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

PostSubject: Re: A friend that i like   A friend that i like I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:56 pm

HOw about if shes so busy that she has no time to go out? Ive been trying to hang out with her for i don't know how many months now but shes just so damn busy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A friend that i like   A friend that i like I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A friend that i like
Page 1 of 1