Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

On gaming Asian HBs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

Male Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-03-22

On gaming Asian HBs Empty
PostSubject: On gaming Asian HBs   On gaming Asian HBs I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 5:11 am

Admittedly, I used to do this all the time when meeting Asian girls....

Guys- If you subscribe to the concept of not doing/saying things that every other dude says, then take caution asking Asian girls what their nationality is. I know, it's good information to know, but you have to realize that every.. I mean EVERY AFC asks them this... often as their opener. It's lame, guys. Just as you shouldn't make "tall" comments to a tall girl, etc, don't ask an Asian girl what her nationality is.

(Edit to add)
It think it's OK to ask this in comfort or later... Still, I think you should be tactful about it. After all, and especially this early in the game, why do you give a shit what her nationality is? It's just something for lame AFC's to ask because they want to talk to the HB and don't have anything better to ask/talk about.
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

On gaming Asian HBs Empty
PostSubject: Re: On gaming Asian HBs   On gaming Asian HBs I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:31 am

I do ask them about where their from but its generally along the lines of 'i can guess where your from' and ill guess completly left wing for the first 2 and then depending on if I actually know I will say it, or they sometimes do.
Back to top Go down

On gaming Asian HBs
Page 1 of 1