Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**ATTENTION** Quick Appearance on Barry Kirkey Radio Show

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

**ATTENTION** Quick Appearance on Barry Kirkey Radio Show Empty
PostSubject: **ATTENTION** Quick Appearance on Barry Kirkey Radio Show   **ATTENTION** Quick Appearance on Barry Kirkey Radio Show I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:32 pm

**ATTENTION** Quick Appearance on Barry Kirkey Radio Show Barry10

I AM GOING TO BE ON BARRY KIRKEY'S RADIO SHOW!!!

That's is right boys and girls I will be on one of the episodes probably Thursday next week. You will hear me come in towards end of the show.

For those of you that know me well I have been a supporter of Barry's Show since the beginning, and so has the forum. That's right those of you who have been listening since like episode 20 I have you beat. I heard the pilot episode that went out to about 8 people originally and been listening ever since.

Barry brings a fresh look to the whole dating scene without taking it too seriously like some people. *Cough* Neil Strauss *Cough* He also interviews some very interesting people like Sinn, Savoy, Gunwitch, and many others! Check out the show and tell me what you think. You can email Barry with any comments if you like at Testicles@Revolution31.com or visit the forum at www.BarryKirkey.com.

Click on the link to Barry's show to download it now!
www.Revolution31.com/Blog

Last edited by JSmooth on Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

PostSubject: Re: **ATTENTION** Quick Appearance on Barry Kirkey Radio Show   **ATTENTION** Quick Appearance on Barry Kirkey Radio Show I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 4:52 pm

I tape the show with Barry tomorrow evening, and I'll see you guys on episode #89 on Thursday!
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: **ATTENTION** Quick Appearance on Barry Kirkey Radio Show   **ATTENTION** Quick Appearance on Barry Kirkey Radio Show I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 5:44 pm

cool man, post it up when your done. hope all goes Smooth Wink
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788

PostSubject: Re: **ATTENTION** Quick Appearance on Barry Kirkey Radio Show   **ATTENTION** Quick Appearance on Barry Kirkey Radio Show I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 12:15 am

OO give a shout out, oo pick me! ;-)
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: **ATTENTION** Quick Appearance on Barry Kirkey Radio Show   **ATTENTION** Quick Appearance on Barry Kirkey Radio Show I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:09 am

Good deal, Jsmooth. I can't wait to hear the podcast. I think you are going to do fine. Peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
JSmooth
PUG

PostSubject: Re: **ATTENTION** Quick Appearance on Barry Kirkey Radio Show   **ATTENTION** Quick Appearance on Barry Kirkey Radio Show I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 4:30 pm

Fortunehooks1 wrote:
Good deal, Jsmooth. I can't wait to hear the podcast. I think you are going to do fine. Peace,lvoe and succe SS

LOL, this is going to be funny because I'm suppose to be cooking dinner with my girl during the time Barry is going to call me. Anyways, I will probably just be on the radio show for about 5-10 minutes at the end but it's something.

Thanks for the vote of confidence everyone!
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

PostSubject: Re: **ATTENTION** Quick Appearance on Barry Kirkey Radio Show   **ATTENTION** Quick Appearance on Barry Kirkey Radio Show I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 4:45 pm

You guys can listen to the show at http://www.JSmooth.org/Documents/2008-10-09[TheBarryKirkeyRadioShow-Episode89].mp3

I'm on the show around the 1hr and 40 minute mark to almost the very end of the show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **ATTENTION** Quick Appearance on Barry Kirkey Radio Show   **ATTENTION** Quick Appearance on Barry Kirkey Radio Show I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**ATTENTION** Quick Appearance on Barry Kirkey Radio Show
Page 1 of 1