Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PUA Radio Show with Extramask!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PUA Radio Show with Extramask!!! Empty
PostSubject: PUA Radio Show with Extramask!!!   PUA Radio Show with Extramask!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 1:12 am

Hey guys, as some of you all know I follow a lot of Barry Kirkey aka Extramask aka 26's stuff. He emailed me about the fact he has a new radio show starting for PUA. Me and Juice have listened to the pilot episode and its halarious. Here is the email he sent.

"What's going down!

This is Barry Kirkey (a.k.a. Extramask / 26).

Drum roll, horn sounds, clapping, zebras, loud cheering,
Bill Cosby, gunfire...I'm excited about this:

STARTING TOMORROW: Monday, May 5th, 2008

Revolution31 Presents: The Barry Kirkey Radio Show

DAILY RADIO SHOW
That's right, nobody in the Dating World has ever done a Daily
Show until now.

And the best thing - it's Free, and always will be Free.

I have been preparing to launch The Barry Kirkey Radio Show
for over one year - and it's finally here.
And without trying to sound lame, or cliché, I really am excited
about it!

WHAT IS THE SCHEDULE?
You will hear a brand new Show every:

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday

That's 4 New Shows every week!

WHAT IS THE SHOW GOING TO COVER?
· Advice & Information: Dating, Attraction, Relationships
· Interviews: We will be interviewing leading Dating Experts
from around the world, hot chickie-babies and other special guests
· Dating Scene Gossip: That's right, now you don't have to scour
the internet to find out what's going on or who's saying what.
Just download and listen
· Much more!

WHAT TIME IS THE SHOW RECORDED?
5:00 am - Everyday I wake up at this time and record the Show.*
7:00 am - The show will be available for your listening pleasure.

The Show is virtually live!

Yes, that means when I interview a guest, that person will
be calling in to the show at 5:00 am! And I am pumped.
Very pumped.

*Eastern Standard Time, North America

UNEDITED & UNCUT
This is the Dating Scene's only unedited Show.

WHAT IS THE FORMAT OF THE SHOW?
This is an Entertainment Show.
It will take on a similar format to The Daily Show, Loveline
and The Howard Stern Show.

LISTEN ANYWHERE
· In your car on the way to work
· Get your state-of-mind going and listen while you get ready
to go to bars, clubs and lounges etc.
· Online at work
· While you work out
· While jogging
· While you're getting ready for work
· While surfing the internet

LISTEN NOW
We recorded a Pilot Episode of The Barry Kirkey Radio Show on:
Thursday, May 1st, 2008 - and you can listen to it now!

Since this was a Pilot Episode it will only be available for
a Limited Time. So listen now before it disappears forever!

Go to Revolution31's Blog for the Pilot Episode:
http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=KADhC&m=1gwNOFo7.WzNWT&b=q9VdOalWbAwBgXLJ99qdlA

Pilot Episode - The Barry Kirkey Radio Show

· My girlfriend and I broke up
· Eating the Lady Garden
· Sean Messenger and his new AOF Program
· Ross Jeffries and James - The virgin who slept with 16 women,
including a lesbian
· Josef Fritzl and more

NEW EPISODES
Tomorrow it begins! You can start listening to New Episodes
by visiting:

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=KADhC&m=1gwNOFo7.WzNWT&b=q9VdOalWbAwBgXLJ99qdlA

Thanks very much, I appreciate your time.

Barry Kirkey
Revolution31.com?
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

PostSubject: 1st Radio Episode   PUA Radio Show with Extramask!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 8:04 pm

Okay, so I listened to both the pilot episode that was funny, and today's show. This is only his 2nd time doing this and it shows. I did still find it funny as I listened to it on my ipod on my way to work. It's a lot better than your typical radio show. It started off a little weird, but honestly a lot of us in the game are a little unusual. There was a great part at the end where he talked about Style that I LMAO about. There is obviously no topic off limits for Barry Kirkey. I look forward to seeing what guests he is able to pull for the show.

He's covering a lot of topics with the latest news about the players in the game. This is more of a comedic show. Barry aka Extramask is like the Howard Stern of PUA Radio! Smile
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: PUA Radio Show with Extramask!!!   PUA Radio Show with Extramask!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 8:34 pm

Oh snap, another show that I must make time to listen too. Thanks J, for giving us this info. I want to get audio acquainted with Barry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
JSmooth
PUG

PostSubject: Re: PUA Radio Show with Extramask!!!   PUA Radio Show with Extramask!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 4:21 am

Guys the show is getting better with every episode and I'm loving it. He's going to start doing interviews with different guru's in the scene, give aways, and rips pretty soon so if you aren't already listening now's a good time to start. Remember this isn't so much a "how to" show as it is informative of the scene and funy! If there are certain words that bother your sensitive ears then don't listen, but if you don't mind some colorful language and laughing then go to site. The show is taped and available for download daily around 7am Eastern. Just go to www.revolution31.com/blog to download the latest show that's about an hour long.

If you like the show or hate the show just send feedback to Barry at Testicles@Revolution31.com. He reads the messages and if you have a question send it to him and he very well may answer it on the show.
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

PostSubject: Re: PUA Radio Show with Extramask!!!   PUA Radio Show with Extramask!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:29 pm

Fortunehooks1 wrote:
Oh snap, another show that I must make time to listen too. Thanks J, for giving us this info. I want to get audio acquainted with Barry.

You will get very well acquainted with Barry to the point of almost Too Much Information! This extends to you and others who may download this. If you like it or don't like it tell him so he can get feedback. He asks for it a few times in the program. The email is LOL, "Testicles@Revolution31.com" mention the forum, maybe he'll talk about it soon. He's still just now starting to get a lot of listeners! There are giveaways on the show, and soon there will be interviews. You can access the show about 7am EST every morning Monday - Thursday.
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

PostSubject: Episodes 10 & 11 of Barry's Show   PUA Radio Show with Extramask!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 7:32 pm

ALRIGHT, I DON'T CARE IF I ROCK THIS THREAD BY MYSELF. Exclamation I have been emailing Barry quit a bit giving him feedback for the show and talking about other things. On yesterday's show he was nice enough to mention me by name and had some excellent this to say about me. He forgot the name of my site but mentioned it again today which was cool. He's also gave over several of the things I've mentioned. If you are listening to the show awesome! If you're not listening to the show that's cool too, but it's gaining in popularity. It's always good for a laugh in the morning.

In the show he rips on several guys in the scene like Tyler, Style, Mystery, Mehow, and others. Of course, so many guys in the scene are goofy and easy to rip on. It's all in good humor though. Barry does a good job keeping in touch with what's going on in the scene. If you ever have a suggest for him to talk about something, like him, or hate him then hit him up at Testicles@Revolution31.com.

From my understanding he might go around the states a bit and maybe do some things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PUA Radio Show with Extramask!!!   PUA Radio Show with Extramask!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PUA Radio Show with Extramask!!!
Page 1 of 1