Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Different Kind of Club Game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

A Different Kind of Club Game Empty
PostSubject: A Different Kind of Club Game   A Different Kind of Club Game I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 2:41 am

I've posted this on two other major forums, because it's come to my attention that many guys are still way off in left field on how they run game. Especially club game. This is, in a nutshell, mine. You can feel free to drop comments or ask questions. I can't promise I will get to all the questions, but will try. I also can't promise I will answer every question in fine detail, since I'm in the process of putting together the dance floor workshop, and hope to cover some more things in there. However, I hope this thread helps someone.

I've been running club game for a while now. In fact, I have VIP status at at least one local club. There are 3 different major clubs currently in my city. I know people at all 3. I can walk into any one of them and have instant social proof. Then, I have a few girls that go to clubs with me at times to give me instant pre-selection if I don't have someone in the club for that.

Even on those nights I fly solo, I still have the instant social proof. With that I easily get the pre-selection.

I have never bought a girl a drink, and refuse to do so on the first night. In fact, one girl I am currently seeing in a LTR that I picked up at a club, I didn't buy her a drink, or anything outside of the club for that matter, for about 2 months into seeing her. I refuse to buy girls drinks, especially when they ask me to. If they want me to wait for them outside the bathroom or while they go to the bar to buy themselves a drink, I won't. Either they will go to the bar with me, and pay attention to me while at the bar, or I find other people to be social with, and they find me again after they get their drink.

I do not personally drink when at the bar or club either. I will at home, after the night is over, but I don't even get buzzed when out clubbing. I want my game to be on point, period.

Also, the dance floor is my friend. I have not only taken girls to the dance floor after picking them up, but have literally picked up girls ON the dance floor. I have opened, built comfort and attraction, kinoed, etc., right on the dance floor, then isolated later, kissed and number closed while on the dance floor, and had the girls want to go home with me that night, all after opening on the dance floor.

I usually kino IMMEDIATELY when opening a set. As in, as I"m opening, whoever is close to me, I will touch, because it's NATURAL. I have no problem kinoing the target right away. Touch should be NATURAL, and it also shows confidence. It shows you are comfortable in your own skin, comfortable with who you are, with your sexuality . . . and it tends to convey that you actually GET LAID. I will even tug a girls hair that I DON'T KNOW and have gotten hugs and kisses from opening in that manner.

I"m not the best looking guy out there either, but I'm not ugly. I'm not a fashion guru, but I've found my own style. I do have muscles, but I'm not a big guy. I can pick up two girls at the same time on the dance floor and carry them half way across the dance floor, and have done it before. However, I'm 5'8" and about 150lbs, so as you can see, I'm not a big guy.

I think the conventional rules of pick up are being revolutionized. Don't get me wrong. The CORE PRINCIPLES of attraction ARE THE SAME. What has attracted females for centuries STILL attracts females. The switches are still the same. However, the taboo areas are no longer taboo. Things are changing and have changed.

This is something we need to EMBRACE.

The way I run club game, I can easily pick up girls that would rate everywhere from 6's to 10's. No problem for any of them. I can pick up loners and sets. I have played sets against each other before. I can pick up a set of two girls and have them both remain with me for the night. I can achieve SNL's and ONS's, if I want. I can pick a target and isolate her away from her friends as most guys do.

Any comments or questions about how I run game, feel free to drop them here.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be

Page 1 of 1