Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Club Le Vela

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Club Le Vela Empty
PostSubject: Club Le Vela   Club Le Vela I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:58 am

Hey fellow PUA's . . . I'll be at the biggest club in the country this weekend. Club Le Vela. If ANY of you are or will be in the area, come join me and sarge with me!

I'm taking no fees for this, just looking for people to sarge with me and write about your experiences!

Have a fun Memorial Day Weekend, regardless of where you are!
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Club Le Vela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Le Vela   Club Le Vela I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:14 pm

The experience at Club Le Vela was unforgettable.

Girls there were easy to pull. Multiple girls in fact. Hell, the first set I opened Friday night, that girl was ready in less than 10 minutes. She was very cute too.

This club is huge. Multiple upon multiple rooms and areas to explore, to isolate in, to make out in. Yes, make out at the club. And yes, I did that. In a club I've never been to before, lol.

I went to the club Thursday night to scope it out. Was dead as far as patrons visiting it. That's ok though. Went back Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Sunday was as packed as Friday and Saturday. DJ Unk performed there Sunday as well.

Cute girls ALL over the place.

Was an awesome place and an awesome weekend.
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Club Le Vela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Le Vela   Club Le Vela I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:14 am

SHeit, I am happy you enjoyed the spot LA. I wonder if I could have some success in that place(narcisstic sarcasm toying with a question that I Know the answer is a resounding Hell yes)

DJ Unk walked it out no less, LA it sounds like this is the place to be when Im able to visit the Sunshine State. LA were you able to help some guys out and bring them to the forum? peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Club Le Vela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Le Vela   Club Le Vela I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:40 am

Haha, hell yeah you could have had some fun.

Fortune, I did help a guy out Friday night. Actually, I didn't THINK I had helped him much at all, but come to find out later, I helped him more than I thought.

He's got a report he's written. I've told him to join here and post it here.

At this point, all I can really say about that club is . . . it is listed on my upcoming list of places I will be planning high profile workshops around the country. I WILL be making another stop at this place. No doubt.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Club Le Vela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Le Vela   Club Le Vela I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:54 am

This is the report that was written by the guy that was there with me Friday night.

Quote :

Field Report: La VeLa Panama City Florida: L.A Tripp And Me
I promised I would eventually right this but I had to think it out to make the most out of the entire report for everybody so here it goes.

L.A Tripp and me have been conversing to hang out for a while and last Tuesday he told me I should drive down to Panama City to join him and a girl he knew at Club La Vela which is the largest nightclub in the United States. After much very thought out debate and almost flaky attitude I had because its a eight hour drive I got in my car and literally just started driving because I just do things.

I specifically have a very bad approach anxiety still stemming from a very traumatic experience at a young age and was my primary focus for the night. I also had a significant one-it-is still in my head so that was a motivation to go do this for myself. Anyway I made the commitment to go.. and I did.. after a very random seven hour drive and two gas pump idiot moments where I couldn't figure out how to pump my gas I arrived roughly around seven thirty three.

I got out of the car which I had seriously over heated because I didn't put a coolant in it. I was also running off of two hours of sleep so I was low energy. I meet them in my Chevy lumina and proceeded to acquire a temporary parking permit for the hotel they were staying at which the lady so generously gave me because my car was basically on fire. After that we went to a buffet across the street.. after which as soon as we walked in we left due to the price of food being very unreasonable and Tripp just said fuck it and went across the street to another restaurant.

The Restaurant:
I ordered a hamburger with a side of curly fries and a pepsi. Trip and the Girl ordered the special of the day which was Mahi Mahi. We generally had a interesting conversation at which time I without resistance told him all about how I have a very significant reason for approach anxiety. And every so often Tripp would bust my balls because I was admiring some of the girls walking into the place... but I feel generally strange if I open at a establishment where all I want to do is maul my food. So we ended up splitting the check into three different ways and went on are way to prepare for La Vela.

The Hotel And Drive to La. Vela:
At the hotel Tripp's girl decided to put on some fake tattoos because she loved tattoos but was not into the pain aspect of actually having one so I generally waited about fifteen minutes until they dried and we departed. They had a very scenic room right off the beach very nice even if it reminded me of a place where I could potentially be raped and killed going down the stairway. Anyway they drove and to get in state we listened to Will Smith (Party Starter) .

Club La Vela:
Well we arrived around Ten thirty which wasn't late at all. I made a comment like 'Let the anxiety begin" which Tripp said "No". This place has seven or eight themed rooms and a lagoon. Besides the cover charge being twenty five bucks it was freaking huge and a major shock to my system in every possibly way considering I am not adjusted to club game because I am not twenty one yet. (My game is specifically one on one... I am working on developing my approach for groups and clubs but so far I have a very strong seductive aura if I can isolate the girl).

Anyway as soon as we walked through the doors.. the room was a Hip hop themed room. L.A Tripp's first move was to put his hands up in the air and do signs like the parties here!. (I also don't have much dance experience as to where Tripp does so forgive me if I say I looked like a limp fish). I went to the corner to begin my observation and Tripp went to dance ASAP with the girl that had joined us that night... and yes I am aware I was in the "Dead Value Zone". Tripp pretty much tossed me out on the dance floor and begin helping me smash my comfort zones that have held me hostage for so long.

After a while of creepy approach's we went upstairs above the dance floor. And for lack of better reasoning Tripp opened a 2set of girls. One girl was Ashley and I can't even begin to remember her friends name all I know is Ashley was all over Tripp right from the start. He took her to the dance floor and no less then about ten minutes she surrendered and mounted him... he could have had her so easily and she was twenty. I made small talk with her friend for a good five minutes but this girl was not having any fun what so ever so I left.. it was boring.. but that was her first time being at a club to begin with so I understand.

After Tripp ditched Ashley to just have some fun and help my ass out with my approach anxiety.. he caught me miss a perfect opportunity. Two russian girls were getting closer to me and considering I was actual being stupid I didn't take the window. They walked off I got scolded.. but I was trying hard to get out of shock this place is crazy... literally I swear there were people having sex practically on the dance floor!!.

After a good hour of "They Don't Matter" I finally started dancing and getting into state. Actually my rejections weren't even hurting me like they did in the past and I generally felt a large burden slip away from me on the inside and I evolved to have a "Fuck it Attitude". I missed a few windows but what do you expect I am a novice and not even use to this type of Game sue me.

Tripp was all over... he was just having a good ass time. He advised me to do things like touch a 21 year old girls crown and play with it (I did that) He advised me to Tell a girl who was texting that it was wrong in the club (I did that) He got me out of my head and into the club.

He was value.. and he was crazy. Girls were gravitating to him because he actually didn't care about what they thought. He is legit in my book and I saw first hand exactly what he can do I endorse him fully.

Well roughly five hours of clubbing we ended up leaving and they thought I had a bad time because I got rejected like a motherfucker.

MilkShakes:
After the club we went to get some vanilla milk shakes before I had to drive home. They were okay.. but I was in my head so I seemed depressed when I wasn't.

The drive Home:
It never dawned on my until about five hours on the road that something significant had happened. The One-It-Is I had and the breakup I had with the girl a week prior was the best fucking thing that has ever happened to me. Let me Explain.. she was the last straw.. the last major rejection I needed to numb the pain. So after those fifty rejections at the club with the exception of about a 80/20% rate I didn't even feel bad... it didn't fucking hurt me anymore. I had got out of my head.. and I had been rejected and still had a good time. Without rejection this is no victory.

Tripp is a good PUA.. he is a natural and he wasn't always that way but after learning that rejection is just a brick for your foundation of game.. he has become very good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Club Le Vela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Le Vela   Club Le Vela I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Club Le Vela
Page 1 of 1