Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

club alone?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BLAiZE
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
BLAiZE

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-01-03

club alone? Empty
PostSubject: club alone?   club alone? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:39 pm

Hi guys im BLAiZE
i am very new here in fact this is my 2nd post
so please bear with me if i did make any mistakes lol

so last night i was itching to go to a club to boost my game and test out openers
but i just recently transfered to a new apt and my friends were all busy so i had no one to go with. although through a neighbor i managed to go with a guy not really a PUA just so i won't look like a freak being all by myself anyway at any rate it was a faliure

i opened a 2 set and this HB 7 sorta chubby was like looking at me as if like ow i know you like me and like she wasn;t responding to my jokes and stuf my wing wasn't doing anything either to top it all off i was still pretty new

so i just got a question for you guys do you recommend going to a club on my own
if so could you guys give any pointers or important key points to remember.

ow and sorry for asking but is there like a neg or opener database thats like collected in a thread that i could use Laughing a whole lot of thanks

=BLAiZE
Back to top Go down
iRHollywood
rAFC
rAFC
iRHollywood

Male Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-12-07

club alone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: club alone?   club alone? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:59 pm

I rarely go clubbing by myself. I go out with groups of friends because:

1. Safer
2. Wingmen to disarm obstacles (in my exp. I've never come across an HB w/o friends with her)
3. If you drink, you could have a DD instead of calling a cab.
4. If you get blown out of a set you can ask your friends what they saw/heard go wrong.

*EDIT*
In response to your second question heres a short list of negs I found here.
http://www.tripps-pua-forum.com/beginner-discussions-f1/list-of-negs-t148.htm
Back to top Go down
BLAiZE
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
BLAiZE

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-01-03

club alone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: club alone?   club alone? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:05 am

thanks alot man that happened in ascend by the way haha in the fort
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

club alone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: club alone?   club alone? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:42 am

Hollywood, thanks for the link!

BLAiZE, welcome to the forum.

Going out alone is fine. I went out alone for probably the first year of being in the community. You have to be highly self-motivated to make that work, but you can learn a lot that way. You've just got to realize all of this is in your head. Picking up girls . . . is in your head. Whether you do good or bad, it starts in your head.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
iRHollywood
rAFC
rAFC
iRHollywood

Male Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-12-07

club alone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: club alone?   club alone? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:48 am

I agree 100% that the art of pick up is mostly mental. I've recently taken up weight lifting. I can do fine by myself, but I always do ten times better with a spotter, someone there to positively push me just a bit further. Its the same way for me when I go sarging (at night anyway). My friends are like spotters lol, we're all competitive types so I feel like I'm pushing my boundaries when out with em.
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

club alone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: club alone?   club alone? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:59 am

Hey man.
When I started out, the first few months of going out with people from my lair I would talk and wing myself. Now Its a matter of trust for me, I know alot of my friends can wing, but some may be unwilling to go so far for me.

Also if you have a wing you have to understand if the group falls apart at something they said not to hold it against them. joke about it and move on

When I went out by myself (no wing) I had to open straight away. I started out easy to tell the truth, a few people by the pool table just to get my talking mode on, then I transitioned around. The big tip is dont go in and sit down/bathroom etc untill you have already talked to a few people.
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

club alone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: club alone?   club alone? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:19 pm

Going out alone is fine, especially if you dont have someone who shares your interest in PUA to go out with. It changes how you approach things but it doesnt change the fundamentals of social interaction.

MattJacks touched on something very important here...opening straight away...doesnt even matter who. First you gotta walk in with a smile and energy...you cant walk in looking like your frightened. Walk in and just walk up to the first group you see, doesnt even matter if its all guys...then use that momentum to open another group and another.

The biggest reason for this is that you want to be seen with other people, the people who notice you wont notice the difference if they are your buddies or strangers, as long as you seem social and like your having fun.

Dont even consider it your goal to get a chick, hookup, etc...make it your goal to have fun and be social...and just be aware that along the way the opportunity may present itself for you to move from just social to creating attraction. Chances are your gonna have to go out many nights and open many sets, hundreds, maybe even thousands before you start really getting comfortable with it...but practise will make perfect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

club alone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: club alone?   club alone? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

club alone?
Page 1 of 1