Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shoulder vs Small of the back

Go down 
+3
JSmooth
~Meg~
Juice
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Shoulder vs Small of the back Empty
PostSubject: Shoulder vs Small of the back   Shoulder vs Small of the back I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:37 am

This is for everyone, I was listening to David D ... and he bought up a interesting topic on the lvl of interest that women have for guys, like things that guys dont notice.

For instance, your in a crowd of people and girls are squeezing pass you, and have you guys ever notice where they are placing theyre hands when they past you. Its either they place they hands, on the shoulder or the small of your back on or on the side of the body. Lately, Ive been noticing this strange thing while Im out, this could essentially tell you what girls like you or not.

Ive done this same thing, with girls I like I tend to touch them on the back vs the shoulder when I walk pass girls I dont like. Is this something that should be taken into consideration, during the attraction stage. David D did mention that girls are the ones sending subtle signals and as men we have to be competent enough to see it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder vs Small of the back   Shoulder vs Small of the back I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:27 am

Interesting Juice! Thanks for posting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder vs Small of the back   Shoulder vs Small of the back I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:06 pm

That's pretty cool stuff. I'm going to try and be more concious of this now.
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder vs Small of the back   Shoulder vs Small of the back I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 5:15 pm

Oh yeah, I noticed more evidence of this last Sunday, when girls have theyre arm behind you... remember how in hitch, he says that too high says I just want to be friends too low says I just want some ass.. lol, I think this is true universally
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder vs Small of the back   Shoulder vs Small of the back I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:26 pm

It's usually automatic. It's about comfort and your attraction to whom you are touching. I see this movement all the time at clubs, bars, and other social events and what not. It's not tricky really, it would be the same as posture movements. (The leaning in). It's underlining as to HOW comfortable you are. Your hand movements can change with a flick of the wrist though.

When a guy puts his arm on the small of my back, yes he is definitely into me, it show character of of nurturing, caring, that sort of bullshit. When a guy puts his hand below the small of my back(more towards my ass) he is feeling what we girls call "goodies", he is getting a preemptive notion of how our bodies feel and thus want to take it further for the most part. When a guy touches above the small of my back, then I know it's nothing more than subsiding a friendship or a passing.

Some guys, in clubs and bars, without hesitation have touched me where I thought there was some attraction,comfort but it is because they are comfortable with touch, feeling a womans body in passing. They are confortable with themselves for the most part.

However, notice how most gay men touch a girl, like friends. Look how comfortable they are, then look how girls touch each other(straight ones) in a caring manner. The interaction is a cycle. Keep your eyes open guys while youre out. Can be tricky though, the guys/girls could be bisexual(we can leave that for another post). Watch your touch, even when you are befriending the guy in the set, he might think youre coming on to him!! LOL!!
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder vs Small of the back   Shoulder vs Small of the back I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:19 am

Thanks for posting about this body language practice, Juice. When I am moving through the crowd, I usually make a point to touch a girl I think is physically attractive on small of her back, mostly. Then other times, I misjudge and touch them high on their back. In either scenario, I tend to place my hands on the backs of young ladies, and have had this same thing happen to me. Now, I am going to be more aware of where she's placing her hands. peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

Male Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder vs Small of the back   Shoulder vs Small of the back I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:46 am

I often push girls out of the way with my elbow. HB10's probably aren't used to being touched at all (guys scared), so when I stick my elbow in her back and (gently) push a little, it sets me apart from other guys.

Ok guy-- how about this signal-

On the dance floor- when a girl in your vicinity turns around and flips her hair off her back to over the front of her shoulder. I take that as "come get me"
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder vs Small of the back   Shoulder vs Small of the back I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:57 am

Thats interesting CD, ive noticed this but i have never really took that as a signal..
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder vs Small of the back   Shoulder vs Small of the back I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 4:30 am

Cock Diesel wrote:

On the dance floor- when a girl in your vicinity turns around and flips her hair off her back to over the front of her shoulder. I take that as "come get me"

It depends. If there is EC involved with it, or she looked at you just before she did it, then yeah. If there was a smile, it's so on you're crazy not to go. So basically, if there is some signal to tell you that this signal is directed toward you, then yeah, it's on.

I'm actually in the process of putting the workshop together (at long last) for Dance Game as well.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

Male Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder vs Small of the back   Shoulder vs Small of the back I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:28 am

L.A. Tripp wrote:
Cock Diesel wrote:

It depends. If there is EC involved with it, or she looked at you just before she did it, then yeah. If there was a smile, it's so on you're crazy not to go. So basically, if there is some signal to tell you that this signal is directed toward you, then yeah, it's on.

I'm actually in the process of putting the workshop together (at long last) for Dance Game as well.

Mystery says to "avoid that (dancefloor) trap"

Frankly, I think it's because when he wears his platform shoes and top hat, his is 7 feet tall.. and really tall people generally just don't look good dancing.

I like the dancefloor as a transition from the set to isolation. Guys- most dudes cant dance (that's why they grind), and most women think a guy who enjoys dancing (and doesn't suck) is sexy.

How I would do it is to wait for a song.. Then say "oh.. I love this song... let's dance" and grab her hand with confidence and lead her to the floor, not giving her the chance to say "no thanks," as if you know she's dying to dance with you. I like waiting for a song as opposed to saying "let's dance" because when you say "this song is my jam!" It implies you won't be separating her from her group for a long time-- only a 4 minute song.. Why not go dance? Then, transition from the dancefloor to isolation.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder vs Small of the back   Shoulder vs Small of the back I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:00 am

Cock Diesel wrote:
L.A. Tripp wrote:
Cock Diesel wrote:

Mystery says to "avoid that (dancefloor) trap"

Frankly, I think it's because when he wears his platform shoes and top hat, his is 7 feet tall.. and really tall people generally just don't look good dancing.

I like the dancefloor as a transition from the set to isolation. Guys- most dudes cant dance (that's why they grind), and most women think a guy who enjoys dancing (and doesn't suck) is sexy.

How I would do it is to wait for a song.. Then say "oh.. I love this song... let's dance" and grab her hand with confidence and lead her to the floor, not giving her the chance to say "no thanks," as if you know she's dying to dance with you. I like waiting for a song as opposed to saying "let's dance" because when you say "this song is my jam!" It implies you won't be separating her from her group for a long time-- only a 4 minute song.. Why not go dance? Then, transition from the dancefloor to isolation.

I have my suspicions as to why Mystery says the dance floor is a trap. It has to do with something that I encountered early in my game. I will cover that in my workshop.

One way the dance floor works for me, in my club, is this . . . a hot song will come on that everyone knows, we look at each other, smile, say "oh yeah" or something to that effect, grab each other's hand, and take off to the dance floor. Either while moving we will ask each other if we can dance, or we have already asked, thus throwing down the challenge.

As you point out, the dance floor is a good transition point. Plus, if the girl is really into it with you, you can dance through two or three good songs and build the sexual tension and comfort levels that much faster.
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder vs Small of the back   Shoulder vs Small of the back I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:50 pm

Olloo!! Yeah, this was difficult to me also when i was transitioning to my game, it has worked a few times, but to base a relationship after a hot dance is not what girls want, they can see you at the bar and whatnot.. you have to gain some kind of comfort.

Im experimenting with something at the moment, its ok to break the distance barrier when on the dancefloor because you cant hear shit.
Back to top Go down
Vedere
mPUA Apprentice
mPUA Apprentice
Vedere

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder vs Small of the back   Shoulder vs Small of the back I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:13 am

Where is the small of your back? Interesting topic !
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder vs Small of the back   Shoulder vs Small of the back I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:28 am

Vedere wrote:
Where is the small of your back? Interesting topic !

Touch her ass . . . move up just slightly till your not touching her ass anymore, where her back kind of dips in . . . there you go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder vs Small of the back   Shoulder vs Small of the back I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoulder vs Small of the back
Page 1 of 1