Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Small breakthrough.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sydrian
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-06-28

Small breakthrough. Empty
PostSubject: Small breakthrough.   Small breakthrough. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:49 am

Well, I had a blind date tonight. Turned out to be more of a "night out with the guys". She was cute, but it just didn't vibe for either of us. I think we were too much alike, if that makes sense. But hey, new friends are always good, and I had a good time. Anyway, I hit the bar after that for a while. Girl I used to work with, and am pretty good friends with just pops up... "you gotta let me borrow your hat". Anyway, turns out her friend is having a birthday party, and I'm being introduced to her because she had been checkin me out a few weeks before.

This is where my small breakthrough comes in. I start talking with her, and just generally having fun. And it all sort of just works. For the first time, I'm throwing in kino without thinking about it. Just generally having a good time, and enjoying her company. She invites me to join their group, and I chill with them for the night. So for really the first time in a while, I was able to meet (including the blind date), quite a few girls, and just be in the moment, and enjoy the company. No self consciousness, no over thinking, just out having a good time. I've still got to work on my AA, but tonight felt really good.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Small breakthrough.   Small breakthrough. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:58 pm

Awesome. Well done Sydrian. Excellent to see you're making progress.

Sounds like you could have taken things much further even with that last girl . . . but you still did good. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Sydrian
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

PostSubject: Re: Small breakthrough.   Small breakthrough. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:50 pm

Probly, but she clearly said she wasn't ready for guys atm. Had JUST broken up with her bf a few days ago. It's just not in my personality to impose on that. But I AM supposed to make sure I run into her again. And progress is progress after all.
Back to top Go down
LaRockStar
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Small breakthrough.   Small breakthrough. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:52 am

Wow. That's awesome Sydrian.

To be "in the moment" and enjoying time like that -
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Small breakthrough.   Small breakthrough. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:38 am

Yea man good stuff.

If you learned one thing from all this...it should be that girls arent scary or anything and you CAN be yourself around them and have a good time. If you can do it with that group of girls you can do it with any group right?

Situations like yours are great for boosting the confidence and ego. Next time your out with a couple girls like that, take a second to look around...youll notice many people checking you out. Its great!

And isnt it funny how sometimes the things we've learned in PUA just seem to emerge when we arent even trying
Back to top Go down
Sydrian
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

PostSubject: Re: Small breakthrough.   Small breakthrough. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:16 pm

Thanks for the support guys. I have a self motivation problem, and the feedback has really helped me moving forward.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Small breakthrough.   Small breakthrough. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:33 pm

I'm working with a 19 year old author to be. She has a self-motivation problem too. So I have to give her the kick in the ass she needs as well, lol.

We all have that problem at times . . . some of us just worse than others. What you need to do is find, within you, what WILL motivate you to take some quality action. Daily contact with someone does help. In the end though, it's still up to you to actually make things happen. No matter how much we kick your butt.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Cro
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Cro

Male Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Small breakthrough.   Small breakthrough. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:15 am

One of the best things in the field, is when it all comes naturally without thinking, kino feels natural and you say the right thing, at the right time. It's like a beautiful piece of music, just flows.

Good job man
Back to top Go down
http://thoughtsofcro.blogspot.com/
LaRockStar
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Small breakthrough.   Small breakthrough. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:59 pm

Cro,

I must say. As a side note, excellent fucking blog my friend.
Back to top Go down
Cro
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Cro

Male Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Small breakthrough.   Small breakthrough. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:58 pm

Thank you, I keep it updated with all my latest thoughts and reports
Back to top Go down
http://thoughtsofcro.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small breakthrough.   Small breakthrough. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small breakthrough.
Page 1 of 1