Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dealing with other puas

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gilbertgrape
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
gilbertgrape

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Dealing with other puas Empty
PostSubject: Dealing with other puas   Dealing with other puas I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:18 pm

Hi guys

This is my first post and I hope some of you can help me. I went on a first date last night and it was going great until I got back from the toilet to find a guy chatting to my girl. I sat down where I was before (on her left on a long leather sofa) and he was on her right. She acknowledged my return but he kept up the banter and was leaning back forcing her to keep her back to me. Even worse was that a friend of his sat opposite us started to chat to me (great wing play on his part!). Anyway, I knew it was all fine as this girl was into me and kept touching my leg and trying to end the conversation with the guy but it did make me feel a bit uncomfortable as to how I would handle it in future if this wasn't so much the case. In the end she ended the conversation and gave me a joking telling off saying she was trying to get me to rescue her and I ignored her. I told her she could handle herself and she seemed to like this.

Anyway, I'd just like your input on the best way to handle this situation in future.

Cheers
G
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with other puas   Dealing with other puas I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:03 pm

welcome to the forum man. theres a free workshop in a few hours u should check it out (https://puas.forumotion.com/pua-adventures-f4/free-workshops-t1023.htm).
i cant give u help with dealing it during dates but i can tell you how i would like to handleit . i got a very hot friend who gets hit on allot and its generally on teh df that people have the balls to ask her to dance. i just hold out my hand and tell her to dance with me now. it could work when ur on the couch aswell. walk up directly infront of her hold out ur hand and go 'the first date was great but can u dance'.
others way more experience will have better input tho. thats just wat i would do
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with other puas   Dealing with other puas I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:16 pm

Welcome to the forum buddy!

When I walk back into a situation like that with a girl I'm out with I'd simply say, "Who are your friends here?" She's going to introduce them or they will introduce themselves. And my next question is "How do you all know each other?" Just as you would after an opener in set to figure out who everyone is. If they are some friend of hers in some way then I'm about to blow them off. This should also be a que to the other if they know Mystery Method that I'm PUA.

I'll look at the guys and say, "I'm Jon, it's a pleasure meeting you guys...I appreciate you keeping this one entertained while I was away, she demands attention! Hey babe, let's go do xxxx." I basically be nice to the guys cut their conversation short, and then I do a move to get her away from them.

If they are being jerks not allowing the set to leave then after being nice once that's it. Flip the script and blow them out!!! "Hey, how cute are you guys like winging each other? So you talk to me to occupy me so he can have more time along with the hot girl right? I guess the next thing you are going to do is tell some story or do some routine to convey your a high value guy huh? This is just like that book "The Game." Wait do you guys know the Cube? She'd like that!" Make them into dancing singing monkeys and AMOG them.

If I allow the guys to talk his wingman if he's any good is going to try and keep me busy until I AMOG him. Luckily, in this case your girl was able to handle herself and valued you more. However, it won't always be the case.

Remember the Leader of Men quality? She was looking for you to handle it as that kind of tribal leader quality in this is my girl get the heck away stuff. She's looking to you to be her leader and her protector. Granted I liked the comment that you used saying she could handle herself, but I would recommend you get a hold of some AMOG tactics. Again, the best thing you can do is ask who they are, be rude to cut their conversation, and get her to move by telling not asking her to do something."
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with other puas   Dealing with other puas I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:40 pm

I run into similar problems on the dancefloor, when guys are looking at me dance with all the hot girls, and theyre just standing there with theyre drinks high and staring. AMOG tactics are good to have, its not always PUAs its just could be other guys hating on the fact you have the hottest girl
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with other puas   Dealing with other puas I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:10 am

gilbertgrape wrote:
Hi guys

This is my first post and I hope some of you can help me. I went on a first date last night and it was going great until I got back from the toilet to find a guy chatting to my girl. I sat down where I was before (on her left on a long leather sofa) and he was on her right. She acknowledged my return but he kept up the banter and was leaning back forcing her to keep her back to me. Even worse was that a friend of his sat opposite us started to chat to me (great wing play on his part!). Anyway, I knew it was all fine as this girl was into me and kept touching my leg and trying to end the conversation with the guy but it did make me feel a bit uncomfortable as to how I would handle it in future if this wasn't so much the case. In the end she ended the conversation and gave me a joking telling off saying she was trying to get me to rescue her and I ignored her. I told her she could handle herself and she seemed to like this.

Anyway, I'd just like your input on the best way to handle this situation in future.

Cheers
G

Welcome to the forum bro.

J gave some great advice, thanks matt for the link, and I definitely agree with Juice that it's not always PUA's, but there are definitely guys out there that WILL be jealous and will hate JUST because you have the hottest fucking girls in the place. Check my latest FR for an instance of that.

Yes, when she placed her hand on your leg, she WANTED you to cut things and take her out of the situation. Sure, you did well by complimenting her on handling herself, but don't count on that next time. Take charge, take her hand since it's ALREADY on your leg, and say "honey, let's go check out that xxxx that we were talking about." Done, bam. Get up, holding her hand, she will follow in getting up, and if the guys say wait or something like that, "sorry guys, we've got plans, later," and JUST WALK OFF. She will follow.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with other puas   Dealing with other puas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dealing with other puas
Page 1 of 1