Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

do u think puas are sexist?

Go down 
+2
L.A. Tripp
MattJacks
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

do u think puas are sexist? Empty
PostSubject: do u think puas are sexist?   do u think puas are sexist? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:48 pm

i personally dont think im sexist but my friend who told me about the game (hasnt read or learnt anything else) thinks that any pua or wanabe pua (me) are. i sorta see his side of the story tho.. what do you guys think are we sexist??
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: do u think puas are sexist?   do u think puas are sexist? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:58 pm

Why are we sexist? Cause we beat the female at her own game? lol
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

PostSubject: Re: do u think puas are sexist?   do u think puas are sexist? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:24 pm

nar its just that we (or some) go out and go that womans hot im gonna get with her by the end of the night. its jsut something me and him discussed. he thinks that, aswell as puas learning how to do that stuffm whiule i think its just some fun and something that most males need to learn.
Back to top Go down
Hobbit
PUA
PUA

Male Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: do u think puas are sexist?   do u think puas are sexist? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:44 pm

Some PUA's are sexist. Some AFC's are sexist. Some Naturals are sexist.

Are you asking if a man will become more sexist after learning pick up? I personally think the better a guy gets with women, the more sexist he becomes if he is prone for it to begin with. That doesn't mean that many PUA's are sexist, because they are not. But it means there are some.
Back to top Go down
Icebreaker
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: do u think puas are sexist?   do u think puas are sexist? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:28 pm

Sure, some can be sexist. But myself and the guys I respect dont use or degrade women. We just merely induldge in a mutual behavior. But, sure there are guys in the field only in it for one thing. But I am in it for relationships. Seldomly do i induldge in a one night stand. I have had my moments where ive been thinking in my head "You are talking about stuff why id much rather see your ...." But, its not like i say that. I think that you build a mutual respect for the target. Sometimes guys dont though.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: do u think puas are sexist?   do u think puas are sexist? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 2:20 am

In other words, he's the judgemental one and his world view is skewed lol. No offense against your friend bro.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: do u think puas are sexist?   do u think puas are sexist? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:29 am

That's my dude LA Tripp, no need to travel outside the circle, when he can easily target the bullseye. Matt, your friend's worldview does seem to be a bit polarizing, not that there's anything wrong with that(Seinfeld episode) I think the best you can do is just offer some differing opinions, and don't be alarmed if your pal for now learns about your rascally ways in terms of women. He decides to cut such a sexist like yourself- from his life. peace,lvoe and succe Ss
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

PostSubject: Re: do u think puas are sexist?   do u think puas are sexist? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 7:07 am

hahaha i actually think hes the most opinionated person i know.
Back to top Go down
BTAFC
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
BTAFC

Male Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: do u think puas are sexist?   do u think puas are sexist? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:26 pm

It's an interesting question. I think in some ways PUAs can be more sexist than AFCs but in most ways they are a lot less sexist.

I do find that some of the PUA vocabulary is a bit derogatory. I don't like the HB ratings if they're based purely on how they look and some of the other phrases do tend to frame women as challenges or sexual objects rather than people. I don't know about you guys but I want to shag women not objects. If i wanted to shag objects I'd drill a hole in a watermelon. I think that's probably the biggest sexist trap you could fall into but it can definitely be avoided and you'll get a better response by doing so, too.

But most of it's good:
Firstly, the most sexist people about are usually misogynists and I for one got into this because I love women!

High status play in clubs is a good thing. The main reason AFCs have a low status compared to the girls is because they are seeing them as purely sexual conquests and thereby stems the fear of rejection and the whingey whiney attitude of the women having what the men want. Upping your status puts you on the same level. Assuming a lower status than women in a club or pub in many ways is as insulting to women as assuming we should have a higher one in work/politics/civil rights.

I have never been a particularily sexist guy but there is still a lot of sexism in society which you can take onboard by mistake just because you're going with the flow and influenced by general attitudes. Since I started this and have been talking to a lot more women (also I tend to go for quite strong independant women) and have found I get a more rounded view of the world and gender stereotyping and am therefore now a lot more balanced and very unsexist.

In particular I have been seeing quite a strong-viewed feminist who I share a love of pool and sex with (not necessarily in that order) who will often share her views of sexism in society and hates cat-calling builders and although she some times teases me for "tom-catting" (heh) she sees nothing wrong in the way I live my life.

In short,being a confident man who knows how to talk, interact and please women is a lot less sexist than ogling from the sidelines creeping them all out.

Geo
Back to top Go down

do u think puas are sexist?
Page 1 of 1