Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Root Cause of All Insecurities in Dealing With Women.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maximus
rAFC
rAFC
Maximus

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-10-20

The Root Cause of All Insecurities in Dealing With Women. Empty
PostSubject: The Root Cause of All Insecurities in Dealing With Women.   The Root Cause of All Insecurities in Dealing With Women. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:37 pm

Hey guys. I was just thinking that most people talk about dealing with different problems when it comes to dealing with women. The most common things are approach anxiety, trying to gain a woman's approval, putting up with disrespect, asking questions about how to deal with weird behaviors from women, how do I keep her, etc etc etc. These insecurities all have one root cause. The un-natural, artificial mindset and practice of monogamy.

Monogamy=un-natural.

People accept monogamy as the "right" thing because they've been conditioned to believe that's the way things are supposed to be through constant conditioning and social re-inforcement. People do all kinds of fucked up things because of the institution of monogamy. People have KILLED over another person "stealing" their girlfriend. Over a wife "cheating" on him. People engage in childish, weak, insecure behaviors because of it. They want to know your every move for fear that you'll be in a situation where you're with women or men (if you're a woman). Monogamy breeds fear and insecurity. People will never admit this. They call it "love".

I guarantee that you take the same man who lost his girlfriend and if he could meet and have sex with 10 women in the next 2 weeks, he'd have LONG forgotten about his girlfriend. Monogamy creates a scarcity mentality and a false "ownership" mentality. It also wreaks havoc on the dating lives of men. The one with the most sexual choice is the one with the most power in a relationship. And the only reason women have ever seemed ambivalent and less eager than you have, is becuase society by default, or by accident, as part of society's game, gave her a role where she is to be pursued. And gave her, by default, more sexual choice.

The artificial code of conduct that has been put in place says "Monogamy's the way to go. If you're a guy, you're SUPPOSED to pursue only one woman at a time and if you're a woman, you should date only one guy, BUT, if you're a woman, it's okay to have a lot of guys pursueing you at once...so you get to pick and choose." By default, not by anything special on the woman's part, society has chosen that role.

So if you want to get rid of your insecurities, one way is just to say "Fuck that shit!". Stop letting other people make the rules for you. And be the "dog" women like to say you are. There's nothing wrong with a dog. Dogs are furry and friendly, and real. They do whatever the fuck they want and people love them. They don't pretend to be something they're not. Free yourself from the strangle-hold that the monogamy mindset has put you in. It's un-natural, un-healthy, and deep down, you know that for every girlfriend you ever had, you also saw dozens of women you'd have considered fucking like crazy. You just didn't because you wanted to do the "right" thing.

But right for WHOM? For the people that will never have to live one day in your shoes? See, deep down even if you disagree with this post, you know there's some truth to it. If you'd had a great amount of sexual choice, then you wouldn't be asking questions like "When should I call her? How do I get this girl? yad yada." That's the rule. The more choice you have, the less important that one woman is to you. Then later on, after you've bedded, say 100+ women, if you ever decided to get involved in a monogamous relationship, it would be monogamy by CHOICE instead of by default.
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: The Root Cause of All Insecurities in Dealing With Women.   The Root Cause of All Insecurities in Dealing With Women. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:44 am

Maximus, you are indeed onto something fruitful my man. In my view, I can ascertain, that I do believe that monogamy is an unnatural societal practice. That has hoodwinked many men for several generations. It can traced back to several aspects of relationship practices. The sole point that there is an alternative to monogamy means that monogamy can't be the sole mating ordeal that we should all conform too. I like many girls, and the rebel nature that I possess, just doesn't place high regard on monogamous relationships. peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Cndos
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Cndos

Male Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: The Root Cause of All Insecurities in Dealing With Women.   The Root Cause of All Insecurities in Dealing With Women. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:22 pm

Great Post !

Keep it coming Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Root Cause of All Insecurities in Dealing With Women.   The Root Cause of All Insecurities in Dealing With Women. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Root Cause of All Insecurities in Dealing With Women.
Page 1 of 1