Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ONLINE GAME: ACTUAL PICKUP START TO FINISH

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

ONLINE GAME: ACTUAL PICKUP START TO FINISH Empty
PostSubject: ONLINE GAME: ACTUAL PICKUP START TO FINISH   ONLINE GAME: ACTUAL PICKUP START TO FINISH I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:35 pm

Gentleman & Ladies of the forum,

I recently decided that I would from an Craigslist ad all the way to getting an actual date post the process I used online. Now some of the Vault members have been monitoring some of this as it has happened. This is all very recent. I am going to give you exactly what both of us said, and why I said it so you can see how I got to the point of getting a date with her.

Alright, so Wednesday night around 10pm I went on Craigslist and posted the following ad.

Need some who enjoys good conversations! Need SWF 21-30 - 26

"Ladies beauty is common so I need more than just a pretty face. I need for you to be intelligent, social, affectionate, have a descent outlook on life, energetic, and somewhat spontaneous.

If you like to go out on the town or kick back at home and watch a good movie then I am your guy.

If you are over 5'7, being that I'm 6'2, then you are awarded instant bonus points, but don't let that go to your head.

What am I like? I'm a young professional, confident, attractive, and social. I am out with friends most weekends enjoying my time.

Also I have a large family that I'm close with, and that is important to me. There is nothing I wouldn't do for them, and it seems some people don't understand that. I hope that you will.

I love my career and I work hard at it. When the whistle blows its time to relax. I know what I want in life, I know how to get there, and I have the means to do it.

I know this doesn't seem like this should be all that hard to find, but ladies it's tougher then you might think. So do us both a favor click over there and send me a message."

Guys please understand that this ad works for me. It's who I am and what I want out of a relationship. I wouldn't be surprised if some of you guys copied it word for word. Just realize at some point she's going to meet the real you, and if it's not congruent with the ad then it's not going to work.

Getting back to business, you can see that I have DHV spiked the ad intentionally. I have demonstrated that I am fun, high value, Protector of Loved Ones, indirectly indicated I've had cute girlfriends in the past that didn't cut it. I have kept this short so it's not a lot for anyone to read. I will tell you guys that I did include one picture of myself. There was no one else in the photo except my smiling face.

I had 5 responses, but after receiving some pictures there was only one that I was interested in.

RESPONSE
Thursday, 11:16pm

Hi my name is HB8 and I recently moved to the -------- area.

I am 24 yrs old.

I found your add and decided to reply to you. You seem like a very nice person. I know I wont get any extra points because I am not 5'7'...LOL.

A little bit about me. I am a very happy and optimistic person. Love to hang out with my friends, but watch a movie, or maybe a football game sounds very good too. I am a social person, I dont necesarily wait for someone to talk to me to brake the ice and have a conversation...

Just like you, I have a huge family...but guess what? they are out of the states, so I talk to them 2 days a week or so, and I try to visit every year.

I love music...I sing... is a hobbie. So I might be in a recording studio once in a while.

Here a couple of pics, and you can send me an email if you think sounds ok to hang out and talk...

HB8

ONLINE GAME: ACTUAL PICKUP START TO FINISH Illean12

She actually included a few photos but you get the idea. I have a response. I know that she's interested in me. She was kind enough to send me some photos. Most people typically ask for them when they aren't sent which makes me think she's done this before. I'm cold reading her some on this ad. She says, "You seem like a very nice person." not a bad compliment. I love how she starts to banter a bit saying she doesn't get points because she's not 5'7. She goes into stuff about herself for me to identify with. I see a few things that strike me, so what I want to do now is simultaneously build comfort and attraction. Think of it has building comfort with DHV embedded material in it. Smile The reason I do this is online its easy for your target to get bored fast. So to quote a favorite movie of mine you, "need twice the sex and half the foreplay!" Anyways here is my reply to HB8 on Friday at around 2:30am.

HB8,

You said the keyword "social." I like how you described yourself as being outgoing and not needing someone to break the ice. I'm very much the same way. I was out this evening, and I was talking to everyone pretty much. I'm just that kind of person I guess. Smile I always seem to get along with just about anybody, and I tend to be a socialite. There was this one time I was out with my friends and my past girlfriend downtown and we went in about 3 or 4 places and I was introducing them to all these people. They were asking me, "How did you meet all these people?" I told them, "I don't stand in the corner drinking beer all night by myself." I'm sure you know what I mean.

By the way, thanks for sending the pictures. Its always nice to know who I'm talking to.

It's certainly nice that you live in the area, that always makes things easier. I have the next several days off and I plan on just going with the moment and relaxing around my place here.

We share some interests which always help. I'll have to hear you sing sometime. Anyways, we'll have to meet and talk as you suggested.

Tell me what life experiences have defined you? Also, what was it like for you growing up?

J

You guys can see how I've established that I have commonalities with her but at the same time I have also DHV'd myself. I've already demonstrated Protector of Loved Ones and Pre-Selection a little bit during the ad. I go back to Pre-Selection to make sure I flip it again because it's the most important attraction switch for online dating. She doesn't know you, for all she knows you are some weirdo that stalks women. Showing you are pre-selected and safe is one of the best moves you can make. This is also why demonstrating Protector of Loved ones is important as well.

I kind of hit on leader of men a little bit by goofing on the guys who are out in bars and don't approach. By goofing on them I establish that I am obviously not one of those people. Okay, so I have the attraction spikes built in. I am starting to ground myself in her reality by showing common ideas and interests. I don't want the conversation to die out so I ask her two comfort building questions at the end of my email. These are open ended and she can respond in many ways. The point is I know it'll get her talking about stuff she likes, and I'll be able to establish more comfort with her.

The reason I have to do this is because fairly soon I need to get her phone number or IM. She needs to feel comfortable with me before I ask for that. So I am pre-planning this all in my mind. Then she responds back to me.

HB8 Reply, Friday 4pm

Well...

There is a lot of experiences that defines me and I think they are pretty common in different and many families. Unfortunately, even if I love them so much, well my parents got divorced and I learned a lot from it. I also moved out of my parents house when I was 16 and It has made me a strong and independent person....theres some other nice and sweet experiences that identofies me too...but we can talk about them later, cause I will never get done with this email, LOL.

And for my growing up I guess it was very different that the culture here, but I enjoyed the most of my chilhood with friends and family all around me. I was the only girl in my family...all of my cousins are boys and I have 2 brothers. But I don't regret the way I was raised and yes, we have more Holidays back home, so we always have a lot of time to spend with friends and family and to have lots of fun.

Just like you, I dont grab a beer and stand alone in a corner.....And my x bf was always asking the same: "how do you know all this people"...or he will be like " are u that popular" .....LOL...

I am naturally from Puerto Rico. My dad was born in Pensylvannia, my mom's family is from NY but she was born in PR. I always went to bilingual schools so when I moved here I never had any trouble....so its good.

Have a good day, I will be around...it is very nice talking to you....I have to run a couple of errands...

HB8 Smile

Okay guys, I want you to understand what I see and what's going on in my head. She emailed me first which shows interest. So it was my job not to screw that up. You can see that she's starting to answer my questions. See how I'm getting her to tell stories with the questions I ask?

In the previous message to her I used the DHV spike with a short story that grounded myself in her reality by explaining that I'm social. It's obvious that she recognized that and DHV spiked herself by mentioning her x boyfriend. I like also how she's saying she has to do a few errands making herself valuable and scarce. I'm going to further grounding myself in her reality with commonalities and more DHV spikes below.

I'm also getting her talk about her favorite topic pretty soon. She mentioned loving to sing before. I'm acting like I forgot about this by asking her passion. Come on that one pic of her is on a stage, I know what her passion is, but this is an easy way to keep her talking about her interests. After all everyone's favorite topic is themselves.

This is going to be a challenge but I'm already starting to get into her reality and build attraction. Next I'm going to have to move this to the phone or IM to keep her from getting bored with emails. I was physically attracted to her by her pictures but now I'm starting to be mentally attracted because of her knowledge of the game. Also her excellent social nature she could make an excellent pivot later on, or an awesome LTR. However, if I screw it up I screw it up. So here is my reply.

Normally, I ask for their number but she intiated the conversation originally and I feel like with this last message I've identified with her enough to be comfortable with me on the phone. She's social and not shy so I have a good feeling she will call me.
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

PostSubject: Re: ONLINE GAME: ACTUAL PICKUP START TO FINISH   ONLINE GAME: ACTUAL PICKUP START TO FINISH I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:35 pm

My Reply to her Friday5:32pm

HB8,

I agree I have a lot of life experiences that define me as well. Very quickly, I was raised by my adoptive parents and I was the only child for 22 years until I sought out my birth parents and I realized I had this whole other family with 3 half brothers and 3 half sisters. Now all of the sudden I'm the big brother people come to for advice. I love them and there is nothing I wouldn't do for them, and I know you understand that. Like you said, we can talk more about it later on!

Growing up with my adoptive family in Kentucky I was constantly around the same group of people. The people I went to elementary school with I knew all the way through High School and in some cases college too. It was a pretty close knit community. Even my past girlfriends remained some of my best friends to this day. I had the same friends for many years until I got out on my own.

Like you we did a lot of family stuff together. I have a lot of uncles and cousins that were mostly women that I was constantly around. I guess I'm your opposite in some ways in that regard.

One thing that I'm really passionate about is writing. I have this creative nature that takes hold of me from time to time, and I just have to write. I sit down and start typing and the next thing I know I've written pages and pages. It's something that I love doing.

Do you have a passion like that in your life?

Wow, we're getting pretty deep here. As much as I like typing we should further this conversation on the phone, or in person. I learn more about a person from spending 10 minutes in person with them. I'm sure you are the same way with your social nature. Anyways, I'm going to be out doing several things tonight as well but feel free to give me a call xxx-xxx-xxxx.

J

Again, I am DHV spiking where I can. I also want to get her talking about her passion in life. Why? It gives us something to talk about later. It gives me something to work with when I get her on the phone if I run out of the usual stuff to say. So before she calls me later on she replies back to me with some interesting comments.

Hb8 Reply Friday 7:40pm

Ok well you have a passion for writing which is one of my passions too. I can either grab a piece of paper of get in my computer. I am working now with turning my writing into lyrics and make music. And again I love music. I can say its my favorite hobbie: sing.

Its very interesting the way you were raised. I see you have a very big family. Mine is may be not as big as yours but theres a lot of cousins too. I do have family in Mississippi, Fl, Puerto Rico, and NY. But of course I get to see them from time to time cause its very expensive for me to go back and forward from here to PR.

Well I dont have any plans for tonight but I will give you a call later on. I am actually cleaning up a little bit cause I dont want to spend the weekend cleaning. Tomorrow I am going to a friends house for a cook out.

Its very nice getting to meet you.... And now I have a very cool question for you:

Why did you put the add on craigslist?

-HB8

She's establishing more rapport with me. As you know any attempt to build comfort and rapport with you by a woman is an IOI. The she even goes ahead and compliments me directly. Then sure enough it's time for the all important shit test. She asks me about why I put the ad on craigslist. She is trying to see if I'm legit, and if I'm weird in any way with this question. You have to be careful how you answer these things, as this will make or break the pick up. I know if I answer it right, I'm one step away from getting a phone call where I can get a date with her. The reason I know this is look at how much faster the emails are coming now, she's excited! Smile

I get the message right away and I have to resist to respond back immediately cause I know I am so close. She's made herself sound busy in messages before, so that's what I am doing by saying i was doing house work. It also accounts for why I didn't immediately respond back. It also doesn't make me sound needy like I'm waiting by the computer for her every email.

I answer her Craigslist question with a typical response as what most people would say, and there is some trust in it.

I assume the sale a bit here and tell her to text me or contact me again.

So here is my response Friday 8:13pm

That's funny that you should say that I was just cleaning up my place a little bit too, by putting dishes in the washer right before I checked my email. I know what you mean, get the work out of the way now, play the rest of the weekend! Wink The cookout sounds like some fun. I think I'm going to relax by the pool with some friends tomorrow.

Good question, you asked why I put the ad up on Craiglist. A few of my friends mentioned that they met some cool people online that probably don't go to their normal hang outs and stuff like that. I have met some really interesting people online before, and figured why not. You probably know that most of the people you meet in bars aren't the type of people you want for a relationship.

Anyways, I'm going to cook some dinner and get ready to go out and meet up with my friends. I'll be up most of the night so feel free to drop me a line. Do you text? What am I saying a girl as social as you has to do texting. So you can get in touch with me that way too, it's almost the easiest way considering my schedule.

Always good meeting new people,

J

So last night around 9pm I get a call from her. We talked about all kinds of stuff. I banter with her a bit here and there. She calls me halarious a few times. I establish boundaries with the type of relationship we are both after. Then for the 2nd time in this conversation she mentions she isn't doing anything this evening. I remember seeing that in her email before so that's like 3 times she has mentioned it. I'm wondering if this is a big hint? I ask her if she wants to tag along with me and my friends this evening and I'll introduce her to some cool people. She declines. So as normal I say, "Okay I'll have fun with my friends." I continue to banter a bit more with her, and I later find out her schedule. We setup a date for Monday, I tell her I'm not sure what we're going to do but just set aside the time for me, and we'll go have fun! We talk for about an hour total, and then I get off the phone cause I need to get ready to go out. While I am out at the club I get this email....

Its was awesome, fun and nice talking to you....And I guess that It will be lots of fun Monday. If you want to we can meet somewhere in xxxxxxxx and then I guess we can go from there. Sometimes when you make plans they dont work out. So maybe we can just see what are we in the mood for and what we like and go for it. What do you think?

Well now you have my number xxx-xxx-xxxx.

I like txt messaging too, seems easy, handy and effective too. Smile

Have a good nite! - HB8

This is obviously a good sign that things are going well. I'm still at the club but since I checked my email and saw it I decide to text her.

J Text 1:04am: Thanks for the email. Good talking to you too. We'll go with whatever on monday.
Her Text 1:05am: Sounds great
J Text 1:06am: It does! Have a good night
Her Text 1:06am: Thank you. U 2!

That is how I do it. I have done my best here to give you my exact responses, and describe why I sent the responses that I sent. I hope this gives you some insight as to how I work my online game. As I mentioned before I did have some other responses that I took through the process a little ways, but then after I saw their pictures I cringed and cut off communication with them. I don't always find women I'm interested in online.

Never make online game a primary way for you to do stuff. You still need to go out there and be social to keep your skills sharp. Just make this a side project! It's very easy to get caught up with sitting at home and waiting for responses. I hope you guys have enjoyed this and have learned something.
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

PostSubject: Followup from Today   ONLINE GAME: ACTUAL PICKUP START TO FINISH I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 7:11 am

Got this email at 7:48pm

Hello there.....hope you had fun last night. I was up till very late...I had a friend that came over and had a few beers....And I went to the cookout today and I am back home with my daughter. We had fun. Well I will be here, I dont think I am doing much.....tty soon...
-HB8

I called her at 9:35pm to check on her.

We talked for a while about our nights last night, and what's gone on today. I just continued comfort building, and got to spend a little time listening to her sexy latina voice on the phone. We started talking about going out. We talked about how we were both smokers and things of that nature. We made comments about how we will shower when we get home because of the smokey smell in our hair. She made a comment about how she won't do it if she's tired or if she just wants to have sex. I said, "Woah, I'm not that easy. You're going to have to buy me a few drinks before you talk to me like that again." It seems that we continued bantering some more.

I sent her a few extra pictures of me, and I got some more recent pictures of her as well.

I asked her why she was on Craigslist. She said that she met people on there before. She saw that we lived in the same area, and she identified with my profile. She was hoping that I wouldn't be creepy or anything. She went on to say, "That it seemed to work out somehow."

Then I asked her why she responded. She said I sounded like her. She identified with my social nature. She also identified with me that I can go from being out going to being laid back at any moment. She said a lot of other guys seemed incongruent, and I sounded natural. She said there is a lot of "Weird, weird ads on there." She was suprised that I lived near her. She said it sounded "different" and I didn't sound like "I was looking for my next ex-girlfriend. You didn't sound like a freak or a 21 year old college kid who wanted to lose his virginity. Or some guy looking for a hot chick." I laughed my ass off knowing it was true with her.

After receiving some more pictures I realized how petite she is. She's like a 23 inch waist and 5'4. She used to be a model and of course she's a singer/song writer.
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

PostSubject: Re: ONLINE GAME: ACTUAL PICKUP START TO FINISH   ONLINE GAME: ACTUAL PICKUP START TO FINISH I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:45 pm

I want to follow up a bit on this post to say that we did meet for our date last night. We had dinner and went to a bar afterwards. The detailed Field Report is in the Vault for those who have access. All I'm going to say is that we had a great time, I AMOG'd several guys, girls were opening me, she bought me drinks, and It was the best. In my opinion everything I've learned how to do in this art form was for that moment last night. Let's just say that more than kissing happened last night, and I have bruised upper lip from her biting it. I did go home alone, but other things did take place. I'll leave this little addition as a G rated thing.

I just wanted to show you guys how from the beginning of writing an ad to the end of the date where I have gotten into the seduction phase with a girl that it can and does happen even on sites like Craigslist. So many guys think there aren't any girls on there that are hot or looking for guys. I beg to differ with you guys.

The results speak for themselves. If you are interested more in Online Game join me at my workshop next Sunday July 27th at 6pm Central Time (-6:00 GMT).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ONLINE GAME: ACTUAL PICKUP START TO FINISH   ONLINE GAME: ACTUAL PICKUP START TO FINISH I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ONLINE GAME: ACTUAL PICKUP START TO FINISH
Page 1 of 1