Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

advice?? online game?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ReNeGaDe
AFC
AFC
ReNeGaDe

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-07-14

advice?? online game? Empty
PostSubject: advice?? online game?   advice?? online game? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:32 pm

yo i used to no a girl at college got her attracted but then never spoke after, i just talking talking to her on msn again, and have beginning to tease her put innudendos in and get some sort of conection. but i dont really get it, shes all jokey one minutue then getting annoyed im not tlking to her enough, keeps saying what im up to. and then goes back to being cold? then last night i got a text offf her about shes so horny about what i said to her the other night and had text sex last night making her so wet? i really dont get the girl? now this morning i text her and i dont get a text back? im kinda annoyed its got so sexual straight away? cos i think it kinda blows my chance of meeting up with her cos she might feel awkward?

- ReNeGaDe
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: advice?? online game?   advice?? online game? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:44 pm

Being sexual is a very good thing if you do it right. She MUST think of you as a potential lover befor she would agree to go on a date with you.

Drop little hints and inuendos then carry on with a normal conversation. Change the subject before she gets bored or feels weird. If she thinks you're just after sex then she won't want to meet you unless she is very very attracted to you.

You have to make her feel that you are capable of having a normal (but fun) conversation and feel comfortable around her.
Maybe sujest meeting somewhere public to start with.
Back to top Go down
ReNeGaDe
AFC
AFC
ReNeGaDe

PostSubject: Re: advice?? online game?   advice?? online game? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:00 pm

definelty but im past the innuendo stage, she said how much she wants me in her blah blah blah, i only joke about in normal conversation last night i didnt say nething sexual but she texts me later to say tht? but doesnt text me bac this morning i think shes giving my the round around, but then again shes moving near me in a coulple of weeks so who knows
Back to top Go down
ReNeGaDe
AFC
AFC
ReNeGaDe

PostSubject: Re: advice?? online game?   advice?? online game? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:29 am

UPDATE: i can finally say im gonna allow this girl. i got her so attracted at first then went on holiday and now ive continued but shes kinda lost interest, i can tell bu the not asking qs back alot, we were talking about the texts and she mentioned it was embarssing if they were still on my fone, and how it would b my "privilege" if i got the chance with sleeping with her, i said it wasnt embarrsing at all, and if she bought me drinks and gave a massage well tlk... she was like u dooont fool me!? should i allow her guys!? n move on!?
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: advice?? online game?   advice?? online game? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:29 pm

First of all . . . you're showing your insecurity. You're not sure about anything that you're saying. Got to work on that.

Second, as randy said, talking sexual is a GOOD thing. Why on earth would you be annoyed because she's talking sexual?? She's simply showing she's interested in you sexually. Isn't that what you want? Who cares if she's into you like that so soon after you start talking? Why does that bother you? Does it bother you that maybe she just wanted a quick fuck from you?

Third, yep, you've missed your window. She wanted you, you pushed her away, she lost interest. You could possibly have another window, but likely won't be as hot as the first one was. Plus, it's apparent her mindset about your has changed. YOU are no longer the prize in her mind . . . she is.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
ReNeGaDe
AFC
AFC
ReNeGaDe

PostSubject: Re: advice?? online game?   advice?? online game? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:03 am

L.A. Tripp wrote:
First of all . . . you're showing your insecurity. You're not sure about anything that you're saying. Got to work on that.

Second, as randy said, talking sexual is a GOOD thing. Why on earth would you be annoyed because she's talking sexual?? She's simply showing she's interested in you sexually. Isn't that what you want? Who cares if she's into you like that so soon after you start talking? Why does that bother you? Does it bother you that maybe she just wanted a quick fuck from you?

Third, yep, you've missed your window. She wanted you, you pushed her away, she lost interest. You could possibly have another window, but likely won't be as hot as the first one was. Plus, it's apparent her mindset about your has changed. YOU are no longer the prize in her mind . . . she is.

Tripp you got it spot on to be honest, i had a BIG thing for this girl at highschool, shes the kinda girl i would like to have a LTR with, beautiful (9) and clever, im definelty not annoyed shes talking sexual im loving it, but i thought it would make her think she didnt want to meet me if im jus interested with sex with her. as she told me shes only had sex with two people and doesnt like to fuck around... might make meting up weird too!? but also im loving it getting sexual but it annoys me shes cold the next day, or maybe im just not building enough of a connection, ive had a think about it and in my past ive always sucked up to girls, and been put into the friends zone and lately ive been the exact opposite, i need to find some middle ground, not sucking up to them but actually being smooth and nice to them.

im confused about when to go into comfort building stage and how i go about building rapport to make her chase me, its not all about playing hard to get because now she nos i want her!?

im pissed i missed my window but i did have to go to corfu, after i came back she has nowhere near been as interested. it really bugs me shes now she thinks shes the prize when i used to be...i notcied this and it pisses me off!! i dont know how that changed around maybe because then she knew i definelty liked her...!? i dont really know how i pushed her away tho?...maybe i was a bit mean...about teasing her n shit but i jus rele dont want to be put into the friends zone. im kinda confused about how to act after i get them attracted, to keep them and get them chasing me not the other way round, cos it feels like the more questions i ask the more power im loosing. and from my experience in the past i do get abit mushy n clingy with girls n drive them away after i get them attracted. how should i have acted tripp? i like to learn from my mistakes... thats what theyre there for...

but then again this girl i think is still interested, always sayin when dont i tlk to her, why r u not tlking am i second best, what rrr u doiing? and shit like that. it annoys me she does this but acts cold? maybe to do with the prize ting!? i hate liking a girl this much it affects everything i say....

-ReNeGaDe
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: advice?? online game?   advice?? online game? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:38 am

ReNeGaDe wrote:
L.A. Tripp wrote:

Tripp you got it spot on to be honest, i had a BIG thing for this girl at highschool, shes the kinda girl i would like to have a LTR with, beautiful (9) and clever, im definelty not annoyed shes talking sexual im loving it, but i thought it would make her think she didnt want to meet me if im jus interested with sex with her. as she told me shes only had sex with two people and doesnt like to fuck around... might make meting up weird too!? but also im loving it getting sexual but it annoys me shes cold the next day, or maybe im just not building enough of a connection, ive had a think about it and in my past ive always sucked up to girls, and been put into the friends zone and lately ive been the exact opposite, i need to find some middle ground, not sucking up to them but actually being smooth and nice to them.

Getting cold the next day, honestly, you can't put much weight on that at this point, with this information. It could be attributed to anything that happened to her in that day. Who knows? Or, it could be that, yes, you need a better connection with her. It would never hurt, if you DO like this girl, to build that connection.
Quote :

im confused about when to go into comfort building stage and how i go about building rapport to make her chase me, its not all about playing hard to get because now she nos i want her!?

Going into comfort, you can start building comfort pretty quickly. If you go by MM, the whole A phase actually can happen pretty quickly. As in, within minutes. You should start building comfort in little ways actually right off the bat. Such as touching her forearm, mid back then letting go, etc. Little kino touches help to build comfort. Being comfortable with yourself helps to build comfort with her. After you hit a few attraction spikes in her, it helps to start building a bit more comfort after that, while still sending some attraction spikes along the way as well.

Her chasing is more about you building your value higher than what she perceives as her own value. And yes, even after a girl knows you want her, she can definitely still chase you.

Quote :

im pissed i missed my window but i did have to go to corfu, after i came back she has nowhere near been as interested. it really bugs me shes now she thinks shes the prize when i used to be...i notcied this and it pisses me off!! i dont know how that changed around maybe because then she knew i definelty liked her...!? i dont really know how i pushed her away tho?...maybe i was a bit mean...about teasing her n shit but i jus rele dont want to be put into the friends zone. im kinda confused about how to act after i get them attracted, to keep them and get them chasing me not the other way round, cos it feels like the more questions i ask the more power im loosing. and from my experience in the past i do get abit mushy n clingy with girls n drive them away after i get them attracted. how should i have acted tripp? i like to learn from my mistakes... thats what theyre there for...

but then again this girl i think is still interested, always sayin when dont i tlk to her, why r u not tlking am i second best, what rrr u doiing? and shit like that. it annoys me she does this but acts cold? maybe to do with the prize ting!? i hate liking a girl this much it affects everything i say....

-ReNeGaDe

I don't know, for this particular situation, what exactly you did to push her away, but in general you basically didn't keep her interest high in you. She had opened her door for you to walk through and you did not walk through it. That lowered her interest in you at that moment. Then, you not being physically there, and apparently not keeping verbal contact, lowered that interest level even more. Now, your value is lowered in her eyes, so she believes she is the prize between you two.

After a girl is attracted, you maintain your value, which means your value should be real so that you don't have to maintain lies or something false to keep the "image" of your value high. You continue with building rapport, with teasing each other, with deeper conversations. All of this maintains interest from her to you.

Yes, if you're asking a lot of questions, a.k.a. interviewing the girl, that's a FAST attraction killer.

In the end, it sounds like this girl does still like you, but is insecure with herself. Her self-esteem isn't 100% and it's being hit with the idea that you are not as interested in her anymore. What you can do here is to begin teasing her again, playfully, and seeing if she's receptive. If so, continue flirting with her and building the attraction, continue the kino to add attraction and comfort, and escalate each. Refer to above to strengthen things.

If she does still like you, this will help to reassure her that you still like her. If she's insecure as it sounds, she needs that reassurance.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: advice?? online game?   advice?? online game? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

advice?? online game?
Page 1 of 1