Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Girls that play games

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Icebreaker
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Girls that play games Empty
PostSubject: Girls that play games   Girls that play games I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:49 pm

How do you guys hand girls that play games?

Do you punish them ?
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Girls that play games   Girls that play games I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:24 pm

Depends on the game. Sometimes I'll tease them with their own game, sometimes I'll punish them.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Girls that play games   Girls that play games I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:17 am

I concur with Tripp here, it's all about the game here. For the most part mostly girls want to play a game of back and forth verbatim with me, for intents I am a king of this stuff, a lifetime of practice. The girl would say something hb: that shirt looks like only a pansy ass would wear it, with a smile on her face. my response, I thought the same thing, that's why I took it from your father and told him I am going to wear this shirt in the hopes of creating some new fashion trends, and it's working with a smile on me face. Those are generally the sort of games girls like to play with me. peace,lvoe and succe Ss
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Rye Lee
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Rye Lee

Male Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Girls that play games   Girls that play games I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:56 am

Like the other guys said, it depends on the game. Some games I punish with a take away, or a neg, some I reward them by playing along with it, some I'll not bother to play at all and just do what I wanna do.

I like being teased, so if a girl likes to tease me in bed, then I'll play along, cause I enjoy it.

If she does that when there's no time to play games for some reason, I'm tired of not getting what I want and she knows it, whatever, then I'll do the same back to her and stop giving her what she wants, or I'll tell her she's a tease while scowling and smiling, so she knows that I enjoyed it, but now I'm tired of it.

Sometimes I'll just not care about her games and I'll just grab her and kiss her, or whatever, so now she doesn't have anything to tease me with and hold over me, so there's no game to play and she might as well just give into her own urges (this can only be done when she's gonna be giving in, you just don't wanna screw around, otherwise this is considered bad).

This can be turned into all sorts of situations where she plays games btw, not just in the bedroom... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Icebreaker
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Girls that play games   Girls that play games I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:49 pm

yeah im starting to get a genral idea on how this works.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls that play games   Girls that play games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girls that play games
Page 1 of 1