Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Use games and riddles on your target!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Use games and riddles on your target! Empty
PostSubject: Use games and riddles on your target!   Use games and riddles on your target! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 9:35 pm

This was used originally for online game, but I believe it could be used otherwise too.

Games: Riddles & Scavenger Hunts

Useful for meeting girls online and transitioning to real world meeting: How one PUA was gamed by a HB using riddles and a scavenger hunt. Awesome idea to turn around onto girls.

credit: mojoPUA
Many Gurus teach that one should get a # close ASAP when gaming online, purporting it is essential to bring the girl into the real world rather than being an online fantasy. This is good advice. And there is the alternative, using online communication creatively and strategically to evoke tremendous attraction. This is what I have recently discovered when such a technique was tested on me!

Some background:
Back in February I had met HB9supermodel online. We had exchanged e-mails, however she was not willing to give up her phone number. When sarging a HB online I recall hearing the advice that one must get her # ASAP, though after this experience I know this does not have to be true. Her strategy with me was ingenious, which I will explain shortly.

She would not play on my terms so I decided to stop conversing. E-mailing back and forth was weary for me. She made one final attempt to keep it going but I ignored it. A couple of weeks ago I was going through my e-mail and found hers, so I decided to e-mail her. She talked in ambiguous terms and decided to play a game with me.

The genius behind using riddles is twofold. One, you are making the guy work for it. Two, while I try to solve the riddle, she is on my mind. And it does not matter what you are thinking about, if your mind is on the girl, you start having stronger feelings of attraction for her. I could feel this in me. So I enlisted a fellow PUA in helping to solve this riddle so my mind would not dwell on this chick. He then mass e-mailed it to all his lawyer friends who came up with a clever solution, which was not correct. But impressed her non-the-less. One of the things I did was try to search for this riddle online, but it was original. It impressed me she was putting in all this effort. Though this was nothing compared what she was about to do.

When I solved the riddles, I knew where and when to meet her. However, when I arrived I found she had set up a scavenger hunt for me! I was BLOWN AWAY by the effort she had placed in creating this adventure. Especially for a guy she never met in person or even heard his voice. And even though she gave me her number, she requested only to be text message until we met, adding to the intensity of the intrigue.

I finally meet her and am again, blown away by her sheer beauty. Incredible! I remember in the original e-mails I de-emphasized beauty which was, no doubt, to my advantage. The complete field report along with the online riddles is here:

http://www.fastseduction.com/discussion/read?359758,24

So in summary, do not get the phone number right away. Put her through a test of riddles and, if you feel adventurous, a scavenger hunt. I swear, I didn’t know who she was, but I never felt so hot for a girl. I knew all the psychological babble that was going on with me and how this game was building attraction - It still had a powerful effect! Imagine doing this to a girl who was oblivious to the psychology of seduction.

(As you can see, the clues were thoughtfully created in a treasure hunt fashion, with old parchment, a scroll, letters, and chocolate candy as a mini reward. Wow!)

With no doubt, this has been one of my most memorable gaming adventures!

Thanks to jetsetjim who suggested that I should post this incredible strategy used by a girl to game me in Tactics and Techniques. This routine is a killer! It killed me at least Smile
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be

Use games and riddles on your target!
Page 1 of 1