Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Games

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace
rAFC
rAFC
Ace

Male Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Games Empty
PostSubject: Games   Games I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:26 am

At my age a lot of girls like to play stupid games, and i find it quite obnoxious. For example this hb8 i have been talking to that i met at a bank and happened to also go to my school has been doing this. i got her number took her out on a date she obviously had a good time. for the next few days she went out of her way to talk to me and see me. however when invited her over for a Halloween party and confirmed her coming she responded that's tonight? and never txted me back two days later (today) she txted me in the morning good morning sweetcheeks Smile.... like it she had no blown me off two days prior... so i decided not to respond until she asked to see me if i was at school. i told her i wasnt maybe on wednesday.... where do i go with this? do i remain doing what i am doing and ignoring her to wait for her to come to me or do i place some sort of effort to talk to her via txt or call or whatever it maybe?

thanks
ace!
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games   Games I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:43 am

You two aren't exclusively seeing each other, so you have to realize she may have been with another guy. You can't get jealous about that at this point.

Yes, she made the effort so you return that effort. You should still be playing the field, for now, as well.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be

Games
Page 1 of 1