Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

She will know you are a ladies man..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

Male Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-03-22

She will know you are a ladies man.. Empty
PostSubject: She will know you are a ladies man..   She will know you are a ladies man.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 9:27 am

I've been called a "ladies man" and been told that i give off a "player vibe." I've been thinking about this a lot.. What am I going to do when I actually meet someone I am genuinely interested in? I don't want her to think I'm a player.. So what to do?

I've come to the conclusion that, even if you are having normal conversation (not hitting on a women), that girls can tell you're a ladies man right away. I think it's a confidence thing... It's a combination of being very comfortable around women and giving off a non-needy attitude like "hey, I'm enjoying your company, but I could care less if you like me because if you don't want to be with me, there are 10 other girls who do.." etc..

I think you cannot, and should not, try to be more low-key, or fly in under the radar. If you are confident and comfortable around her, she will KNOW you are a ladies man. There's no hiding it. The trick, IMO, is not to hide that you are a ladies man, but rather, to find a connection with her-- something that makes her feel that SHE is special, and different, and has something that all those other women you speak to on a daily basis don't have.. This is a lot easier said than done.. But even if you don't make a convincing connection, I still think most women prefer the ladies man.. I think most women like a challange.
Back to top Go down
nuked
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
nuked

Male Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: She will know you are a ladies man..   She will know you are a ladies man.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 9:36 am

This is quiet true Diesel. However, it can be a lot easier than you think to make that connection. You don't necessarily have to be "really into her". This is where your ability at comfort is tested. She may know you are a ladies man, but if you are good in the comfort stages the connection be feel genuine. This is the moment where she decides whether you are one-night stand or potential long-term boy friend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jjobin11
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: She will know you are a ladies man..   She will know you are a ladies man.. I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 7:41 am

Very well done bro. I think you've hit a great point with this post.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She will know you are a ladies man..   She will know you are a ladies man.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

She will know you are a ladies man..
Page 1 of 1