Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need your thoughts ladies

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Need your thoughts ladies Empty
PostSubject: Need your thoughts ladies   Need your thoughts ladies I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:31 pm

Alright ladies, throw some words my way.

Here's the scenario. You're having a really good time with a guy the night you meet him. To the point you're blowing off all the other guys and hanging onto him.

However, you are drunk. In fact, you throw up at the end of the night. You don't throw up directly in front of the guy, but he finds out that you got sick, so you're embarrased. You did give him your number before you got sick.

What is a short and to the point way this guy can contact you to let you know as clearly as possible that he is not judging you on that "performance" but wants to get to know the "other side" of you, because he already thinks you're fun and cool to hang out with.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Need your thoughts ladies   Need your thoughts ladies I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:57 am

Why say anything at all Tripp? If she brings it up first then you can say something but otherwise why not just leave it alone?
Back to top Go down
oldlady
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
oldlady

Female Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Need your thoughts ladies   Need your thoughts ladies I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:25 pm

let her know you had a great time. dont mention the rest.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Need your thoughts ladies   Need your thoughts ladies I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:19 pm

Thanks ladies for this perspective. Sometimes we all need a reframe.

Welcome oldlady.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need your thoughts ladies   Need your thoughts ladies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:46 am

If it is that important to the guy to let the girl know that he sees past the "performance", then I would tease her and make her laugh and basically ask her out so you can get to know the "other side" of her.
Back to top Go down
Mizcook29
AFC
AFC
Mizcook29

Female Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Need your thoughts ladies   Need your thoughts ladies I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:52 pm

Myself as a woman from my point of view to another woman who would have this problem. I would simply tell the man in question that I was sorry and had to much to drink that night but really do hope that he would call. Then excuse myself and go home. Hopefully the next day if he really did like me and was not put off by a bit to much frivolity then perhaps there is a chance to get to know each other better.
Thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need your thoughts ladies   Need your thoughts ladies I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:05 am

Well, I think this thread is a bit stale, but you never know who can benefit from all different scenarios in life's little curves. Welcome to the forum!!
Back to top Go down
Mizcook29
AFC
AFC
Mizcook29

PostSubject: Re: Need your thoughts ladies   Need your thoughts ladies I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:19 pm

Thanks Paramour for the welcome. I see what you mean about this topic is going stale just one I happend to stumble accross and have seen this happen to a few friends of mine before. Not just woman mind you but men as well. So whom ever is on the other end I think we have all had our nights like this. Thanks again
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Need your thoughts ladies   Need your thoughts ladies I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:00 pm

Well Mizcook, welcome to the forum.

Yeah, the thread was a bit old, but it doesn't bother me a bit that you added your valuable input to it. I appreciate that. Never know who else it might help.
Back to top Go down
Mizcook29
AFC
AFC
Mizcook29

PostSubject: Re: Need your thoughts ladies   Need your thoughts ladies I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:54 pm

Thanks for the welcome Tripp. Love the site and there is alot that men and woman could learn from each other if we all try to give our input into things. Even if they are older. Thanks and look forward to learning more on the site and finding other posts.
Back to top Go down
hailjenna9876
AFC
AFC
hailjenna9876

Female Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Need your thoughts ladies   Need your thoughts ladies I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:06 am

Tell her how much you enjoyed her company. Don't talk about what happened that night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need your thoughts ladies   Need your thoughts ladies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need your thoughts ladies
Page 1 of 1