Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do the girls get out of this?

Go down 
+2
JSmooth
Fiction
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fiction
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Fiction

Male Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-04-01

What do the girls get out of this? Empty
PostSubject: What do the girls get out of this?   What do the girls get out of this? I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:52 am

It's great to have a female perspective on the boards (several actually, I can think of four off the top of my head), but what exactly do the women get out of it? Is it a voyeuristic urge to see the insides of the male attack stratagem? Maybe you are here to try and pick up some dating methods of your own as girls lack a similar society? Scoping out possible catches? Just like helping others?

Or maybe you're waiting until the gallery fills up and you can scope out the lookers on there. Razz

What is it?
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: What do the girls get out of this?   What do the girls get out of this? I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:01 am

Fiction wrote:
It's great to have a female perspective on the boards (several actually, I can think of four off the top of my head), but what exactly do the women get out of it? Is it a voyeuristic urge to see the insides of the male attack stratagem? Maybe you are here to try and pick up some dating methods of your own as girls lack a similar society? Scoping out possible catches? Just like helping others?

Or maybe you're waiting until the gallery fills up and you can scope out the lookers on there. Razz

What is it?

I can't speak for every woman on this forum, thus I will not try to. I do know Cali and Paramour pretty well. I can say for certain they are here to help others. They enjoy helping others, the same way I do. The chose to spend their time here because they can and have made a difference.

I would doubt they are man shopping here. Besides almost no one besides myself and Juice posts pictures on the forum.

It's possible women come onto the forums for the other things you speak of, but I doubt it. I look forward to seeing the responses of the other women here.
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788

PostSubject: Re: What do the girls get out of this?   What do the girls get out of this? I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 10:38 am

JSmooth wrote:
Besides almost no one besides myself and Juice posts pictures on the forum....

Hey i post plenty of my "Man-rific" pics here!

On another note i think its a good combo of what J described as well as a general intrest in interactionary dynamics and the general psychology of it. Remember that most of what PU is about has little or nothing to do with women, so a women could utilize it all the same.

I doubt that any of the females are here for potential targets, thatd be like fishing in the shark tanks at the zoo Razz But hey, last i checked im not a chick so what do i know.
Back to top Go down
Cali Tripp
Admin
Admin
Cali Tripp

Female Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: What do the girls get out of this?   What do the girls get out of this? I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:09 pm

Ok, J, your right for the most part. I can't exactly speak for Par since she's still single. But I'm not looking for anyone else, so the rules of PUA doesn't exaclty apply to me. I DO enjoy helping others find someone to be with. I guess you can kinda call me a "match maker" or a sound board (depending on the situation). LOL!

Yes, learning the rules of PUA and what guys do sometimes does help me to block off these guys that try to hit on me. I know what they're doing or what they're getting at so I can work my way around them and blow them off. I'll be completely honest and say that this is more than likely one of the reasons why some of the other girls join these types of forums, read the books, and watch the shows.

And there are probably some girls that will come into the forums to learn pick up techniques themselves. After all, there's not much difference in the HH9 (hot hunk 9) as there is the HB9. They both probably think highly of themselves and are high maintance. Then again there are some bi and lesbian girls that will join to actually pick up another female!

Does that help answer your question or are you still left out in the field?
~Cali
Back to top Go down
http://www.latripp.weebly.com
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: What do the girls get out of this?   What do the girls get out of this? I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:16 pm

Ka wrote:
On another note i think its a good combo of what J described as well as a general interest in interactionary dynamics and the general psychology of it. Remember that most of what PU is about has little or nothing to do with women, so a women could utilize it all the same.

I am a psychology student so that pretty much sums up why I am here. I find it interesting and maybe I can gain a little from it too in my own personal life.
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

PostSubject: Re: What do the girls get out of this?   What do the girls get out of this? I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 4:27 am

KA - I apologize, you do post a lot of pictures actually. I am glad you corrected me on that point.
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944

PostSubject: Re: What do the girls get out of this?   What do the girls get out of this? I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 9:21 am

He does post pics, but not as often and you and I jsmooth!!

I cant wait til this weekend bro.. geez just hope my car makes it!!! I think it can...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
JSmooth
PUG

PostSubject: Re: What do the girls get out of this?   What do the girls get out of this? I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 6:31 pm

Juice wrote:
He does post pics, but not as often and you and I jsmooth!!

I cant wait til this weekend bro.. geez just hope my car makes it!!! I think it can...

This weekend will be awesome bro! Your car will make it don't worry man. Smile I'll see you in Orlando.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do the girls get out of this?   What do the girls get out of this? I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 2:24 am

In my opinion, from what I have learned and seen, I don't think pick up is just about picking up women, but learning how to be social in more social acclamated settings. I, personally have developed more social skills by talking to men more. Considering I used to shut myself off from guys because of past encounters. I am able to handle myself better in situations that could be detrimental for future friendships and relationships. Now, I do get along better with men than women because men are usuallly more relaxed in social settings among friends, women on the other hand have jealous streaks and cause (bad) drama. I have developed an a more calibrated sexual frame, learning from men' s perspectives in also a nice clue- in. Like most women that are on here and that will be on here, I am sure they have psych majors or socio majors, but I have psychological bases for being here as well. From the ups and downs of social value, I have been to one extreme to the next and then some. Women have a vast persona for existing on these pua sites. If men, want to know anything about a female's psyche, who best to ask than a female with an open mind, such as myself. Plus, we get to help guys with negging, openers,etc.....

Side note: I do not think it's my best benefit to pick up guys through a pua site, I have gained friendships that are solid and that is all I need from this site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do the girls get out of this?   What do the girls get out of this? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do the girls get out of this?
Page 1 of 1