Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey girls, why did this work?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NCJones
rAFC
rAFC
NCJones

Male Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Hey girls, why did this work? Empty
PostSubject: Hey girls, why did this work?   Hey girls, why did this work? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:14 am

The time frame was between 2002-2004.
That was when I was active on Xanga.
So there's this girl I met when I was in highschool [Ashley White], my Senior year [I'm c/o 2002]. I was a VERY shy about expressing my feellings back in those days [now, is irrelevant to this story]. Not too shy to talk.

So I wrote about her a lot [and by a lot I mean 5 of every 6 journal entries I had mentioned her and what I was legitimately thinking about her]. None of these entries mentioned sex.

Enter Liz, Deidre, Ashley B., and Crazy Liz.

These are 4 random girls I never bothered to seek out. They found me, and would constantly post on what I wrote. Ashley B. was always trying to convince me to have sex with her, Liz wanted to date me. Deidre has recently proposed to me, and Crazy Liz stalked me up until 2008.

I'm not understanding why they all liked me soooooooooooooooo much.

On their pages I'd occasionally leave a comment or two if they wrote something interesting. And I never had anything negative to say to them.

Crazy Liz. She always wrote about horrible guys who'd screw her over and I'd give her advice on what qualities to look for in a guy.

Liz. She wrote about music and art most of the time and I'm a fan of both so I'd comment on her writing's and music.

Deidre. Was always depressed and suicidal and I talked her out of it so many times.

Ashley B. Was always talking about sex and how she felt like it was the only way she could have a connection with someone. I'd tell her it wasn't and ask her about herself.

I don't know what I do different now. Nor why girls liked me so much then. It wasn't just those four that liked me.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Hey girls, why did this work?   Hey girls, why did this work? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:36 pm

Do you notice you calibrated differently with each of those girls? That's still a key, always will be.

Plus, the extremely low self-esteem, suicidal girl, Deidre, you built up, so she latched on.

Ashley was just a sexual person anyway. You were trying to connect with her in a way she wasn't used to, and she was used to connecting through sex, therefore she wanted sex with you.

Liz saw an artist in you, therefore common ground.

You were causing Crazy Liz to qualify to you.

Bottom line, through calibration, you and each separate girl found common ground with each other. Then, mix in qualification, building up, etc., and you get the results you had.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Maximus
rAFC
rAFC
Maximus

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Hey girls, why did this work?   Hey girls, why did this work? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:27 am

My dumbed-down version of what Tripp said...... If you make a woman feel good, she will want to have sex with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey girls, why did this work?   Hey girls, why did this work? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey girls, why did this work?
Page 1 of 1