Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is this a shit test?

Go down 
+5
Vedere
~Meg~
Fortunehooks1
L.A. Tripp
Cock Diesel
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

Male Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Is this a shit test? Empty
PostSubject: Is this a shit test?   Is this a shit test? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:46 pm

I got what I believe was a shit test... or something last night..

Here's some background. Feel free to comment on any of my lines...

I met a girl for the first time last night. We had been emailing and texting/talking on the phone for a week or so. I proceed with my typical c/f and banter bullshit... This girl is the type who is put on a pedestal by every other guy. She's used to guys falling all over themselves for her. I set out from the start to establish the prize frame. Before we met, I probably pushed the boundaries of C/F. Like Deangelo says-- never give a girl a straight answer.. unless that answer is "no."

here are just a few C/F things I said to her:

After talking to her on the phone for a while, she was the one to say "don't you think we should meet up soon?"
"I said: whoa whoa whoa Ms. Aggressive. I'm not sure who you take me for, but I'm neither easy nor cheap. Wouldn't you like to get to know me a little better first?"

She responded (slick): "Can't we get to know each other better over a cup of coffee?"
I said: "Fine. But I want to meet in a public place in case you turn out to be a code-blue weirdo.... How's thursday sound for your interview and drug test?"

When I first greeted her, and she began to speak, I just kind of stared at her for a few seconds as if I had no idea what she said. She waited for a response. I smiled a little bit, tilted my head to the side with a "ahh poor baby" look on my face and asked her:

"are you neeeeeervous?"

She said "a little"

I grab her arm, lean in and say:
"You know what, don't be nervous. I'm JUST a person! Hey, look, (as I lean in closer like I'm telling her a secret) All you gotta do is laugh at my jokes and I PROMISE you'll get a second date with me"

When she asks what I do for a living, I told her:
"I'm a doctor, lawyer, and Indian Chief"
Her: Wow.. you must stay busy.. anything else you do?"
ME "Sure. I read palms and tarot cards out of my apartment on the weekends"
HB
shoves her palm in my face, requesting a read. I slap her hand away and
say "Are you kidding? You want a freebie? I'm a professional. Don't you
think you should at least buy me dinner first? Geez.. If I were a
doctor you would probably be dropping your pants to show me a rash on
the first date"

I told her she looks even better in person than in her pictures... "in fact, I'd say you are a SOLID 6.. easily" (cocky smile/smirk---- ALWAYS)

She started talking about future dates, going to sushi, ice skating.. I cut her off. "Whoa whoa whoa.. a little presumptuous, are we? what makes you think you've even earned a second date with me, cocky little Ms. Thang"

In between, I would have normal conversation, but I kept on my toes and never let her believe (body language) that I was into her at all.

She asked me about hobbies. I told her about some, then I asked her:
"So, besides talking to handsome men, is there anything else you can do?"

She's a dancer, so she said "I can put my legs behind my head"
Me: "(sigh, shakes head) Not on the first date, sweetheart"

Towards the end of the date I told her:
"alright.. after some real careful consideration, I've decided to give you a rose. Congratulations- you've survived the first round of elimination."

She said: "So I passed the interview and drug test"
I say: "the interview isn't over yet, but your doing ok so far... Now don't blow it!"
She says "oh boy, I'm glad I'm doing well in your book"
ME: "Don't get too cocky.. you still have to pass the physical"

Anyway, at some point in the night she said:
"God damn you've got game"

I was at a loss for words... I had no idea what to say, so I just pretended like I didn't hear it and asked her if she likes sushi.

What do you think about this? Shit test?
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Is this a shit test?   Is this a shit test? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:20 pm

Nope. Serious IOI.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Is this a shit test?   Is this a shit test? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:24 am

Diesel everything was on point my friend. From that I can put my heads over my head remark, she was in your hands. I venture to say, that if you wanted to you could've slept with this girl upon that first encounter. Also Diesel, you don't get shit tests from girls anymore, your strength of congruency decreases those things from happening. Always remember, high authoritative confidence is hardly ever questioned. Peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Is this a shit test?   Is this a shit test? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:23 am

God damn you've got game! Wink
Back to top Go down
Vedere
mPUA Apprentice
mPUA Apprentice
Vedere

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Is this a shit test?   Is this a shit test? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:29 am

Nice man ! Wow
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Is this a shit test?   Is this a shit test? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:21 pm

Not a shit test...kinda but not really, had you said something dumb to it then it woulda had the same outcome as a shit test but you did well just brushing it off and talking about what you wanted.

Alot of the times our best tool isnt what we say, but what we dont say. Alot of guys have the cat in the bag only to say something dumb and lose it.
All in all id say you did a great job, i got a kick out of the c&f lines.
Back to top Go down
DTM
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
DTM

Male Number of posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: Is this a shit test?   Is this a shit test? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:17 am

ur so overbearing with the cocky routine i cant believe she doesnt see right thru you. just my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/DTM_rwd
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Is this a shit test?   Is this a shit test? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:59 am

DTM wrote:
ur so overbearing with the cocky routine i cant believe she doesnt see right thru you. just my 2 cents

Wow man . . . just . . . wow. After about a year in the game . . . and this is still your response? Wow. DTM there's a fine line between confidence and cocky, and some cocky is actually good. The girl COMPLIMENTED him on his game. Do you not see that?

Personally, I know Diesel's game has gotten pretty tight. I've personally worked with him for quite some time now. You should learn a few things from what you see DTM.

Meg sees it on this thread . . . and she would see right through him if it were that way. DTM, you have to KNOW who you are and what you can do when you're talking to girls. Without doubt. If you doubt, then yes, the girls will see right through you. If your confidence is real, the girls will see that as well.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Is this a shit test?   Is this a shit test? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 3:21 pm

Wow mega tight game. Some of those lines had me in hysterics. I think you handled the "wow you've got game" thing perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Diamond
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Diamond

Male Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Is this a shit test?   Is this a shit test? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:44 pm

Hahaha.. and the next date she's all like "no." :p
wow C-Diesel, I haven't read a report in some months..glad i caught this one.
Back to top Go down
DTM
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
DTM

Male Number of posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: Is this a shit test?   Is this a shit test? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:11 pm

L.A. Tripp wrote:
DTM wrote:

Personally, I know Diesel's game has gotten pretty tight. I've personally worked with him for quite some time now. You should learn a few things from what you see DTM.

lol no thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/DTM_rwd
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this a shit test?   Is this a shit test? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this a shit test?
Page 1 of 1