Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Second date questions to ask and topics to discuss

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

Male Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Second date questions to ask and topics to discuss Empty
PostSubject: Second date questions to ask and topics to discuss   Second date questions to ask and topics to discuss I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 1:29 am

One thing I like to ask them is this:

"Let's say you found the man of your dreams--- He treats you exceptionally well, he stimulates you, he satisfies all of your needs, he's there for you whenever you need him to be, he never looks at other women, and he's rich. etc etc.. He's everything you could even want in a man.... except on thing..... He has a mullet! Would that be a deal breaker?"

After I tell them it can't be cut, that it's a perma-mullet, the VAST majority of women say that it's a deal-breaker! Only a few actually say they'd live with it. Either way, I bust on them. If she says it's a deal-breaker, I bust on her for being superficial. If she says she'd live with it, I call her a mullet monger..

What do you guys talk about on the first date to keep it fun?
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Second date questions to ask and topics to discuss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second date questions to ask and topics to discuss   Second date questions to ask and topics to discuss I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:37 pm

I like that right there, it demonstrates that you are the chooser, and want to know how her little mind works.
For me, when I was younger I could've married a dictionary, seriously. I am always using synonyms and antonyms that some girls aren't aware of, and I love confusing them this way. I don't really have any stocked questions for girls, but I do have stock material that I use. For instance, I always play the good public opinion cop, and that in turn makes her the bad one. For starters, although I am exhibiting a very cocky demeanor, I always tell the girls that their ego is really blocking my view, and compare it to the great wall. Transitives, this makes her laugh and transfer that to me, and instead of pushing the allegations of narcissism away, I embrace them fully and that extends into another direction. So many things to really do in field, I try to stay clear of life oriented stuff, like marriage and religion, because I don't plan on being there for that long with them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks

Second date questions to ask and topics to discuss
Page 1 of 1