Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how can i tell a shit test from the real thing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ROYAL
rAFC
rAFC
ROYAL

Male Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-04-23

how can i tell a shit test from the real thing Empty
PostSubject: how can i tell a shit test from the real thing   how can i tell a shit test from the real thing I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:27 am

Ok lets say that me and a female are chilling and whatever and she says something sexual or grabs my ass and we known each otha for a few days. but she is not an target.i may complement her or laugh at some sex shit she says but when she bust out with topics about how much she masturbates or says im sexy or grabs my ass how can i tell if this is true IOI's or just a shit test to try and get me wrapped up in her game . HELP
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: how can i tell a shit test from the real thing   how can i tell a shit test from the real thing I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 9:50 pm

Well man, you take it as a true IOI and run with it. What I would suggest is using some push/pull at that point. Basically you verbally push her away by telling her she ain't ready for what you got, then you use body language and turn your back on her or something like that. Or you can tell her she better keep her hands off of you, in a C & F way. These two things will lead you to become playful with her, which is a good thing.

They are definitely IOI's. Now, don't expect her to throw herself completely at you. You still have to play the game, which is where the push/pull comes in because that's what she will do to you, so instead you turn things around and do it to her. She will love it, and love you for it, trust me.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
nuked
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
nuked

Male Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: how can i tell a shit test from the real thing   how can i tell a shit test from the real thing I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:23 am

Tripp I do believe you misinterpretted his assertion of the female in question. She's not a target....so he doesn't have to game her.

However, in the case of a female who is your target. If they are going kino "on you", then you need to do what Tripp said. Make them think they have to work for it.

Also, on overt sexuality. In most cases thats a shit test. If you can't come up with something CF, then turn look her right in the eye and say firmly

"Respect"

Say this with conviction, but make sure to have a slight smile. This, simply lets her know you won't play into the her frame, and that she is going to have to play into yours.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jjobin11
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how can i tell a shit test from the real thing   how can i tell a shit test from the real thing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how can i tell a shit test from the real thing
Page 1 of 1