Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Juggler method - how to be a pickup artist - resumee and review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vedere
mPUA Apprentice
mPUA Apprentice
Vedere

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Juggler method - how to be a pickup artist - resumee and review Empty
PostSubject: Juggler method - how to be a pickup artist - resumee and review   Juggler method - how to be a pickup artist - resumee and review I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 2:33 pm

I just finished Juggler method and I'll give it a little review and tell some powerful stuff that's inside.

Juggler method - how to be a pickup artist

For who ?

I'd recommend this book to everyone who wants to improve their conversation-skills / natural approach. Also, if you feel that you are not yourself when you use canned routines and canned comfort material, then this book is something for you. I had my standard openers/DHV spikes and afterwards seducelines/ Kino . It was like this : canned opener - an ESP read - hand read - give them high 5 and go into thumb wrestling - find a guy for her in the club - difference between guys and girls and then going to difference between guys and girls and their sensitive zones to go into kino COMBINED with the lines "don't get any ideas !" AND "We would never get a long" . The rest was based on social proof at the places where I go. I always felt that I was cold and wasn't showing my real self. It was like a fake confident persona. Juggler method helped me a lot with his !

Little resumé

Be warm, not cold.

Being very open is very confident.

Have a two-way relationship. Don't seduce only her. Let the conversation flow so she starts asking questions about you and feels like she is investing in you. The book tells you exactly how to do this & how to dig into her answers.

Immediatly show interest after you force her to show something about her character. Like being smart, being funny. Immediatly reward them for them and not about the looks!

Be genuinly interested in other people and how to be that. I don't think this applies only to PU. A good friend of me is very interested in other people and very warm. Girls love him and constantly fall in love with him and guys feel very safe with him.

How to disqualify yourself.

Always agree with her when she says you are a bad boy or something like that & very good tips on how to deal with hoops.

How to make meetings sexual tinted. Juggler focuses here on making SOI when time is good. When you go to a restaurant with olives(or doesnt matter what ) say "I would find something to do with this olives while I'm making love to you on this table here". Look at her reaction & do immediatly a takeaway like " but all these people would be watching ". She can't help to imagine the fact of you 2 making love there. It's like telling someone : "don't think about a car".

First half is theory, 2nd half are conversations that Juggler analysis. Like a pickup in a bar/houseparty/bookstore. He goes through every detail and I loved them.

Review

AT overall this book gives you very good insights which will definitly help your PU-skills / social dynamics / confidence.

I'd give the book an 9/10. I think MM is better if you start, but Juggler method is better to advance at the game and become a more natural pickup artist.

Vedere
Back to top Go down
Chris Badass
AFC
AFC
Chris Badass

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Juggler method - how to be a pickup artist - resumee and review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggler method - how to be a pickup artist - resumee and review   Juggler method - how to be a pickup artist - resumee and review I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 7:26 pm

I've read venusian arts first and done all the stuff it said but I felt that my game was lacking something genuine so I went looking for something that might help that so I thought Zane's stuff would help but I couldn't really relate it to me so I saw a video of juggler's stuff and found it helped out so I got one of his books and found it was helpful in showing the genuine me and not some persona I made up.
Back to top Go down

Juggler method - how to be a pickup artist - resumee and review
Page 1 of 1