Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marathon Sarging

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Marathon Sarging Empty
PostSubject: Marathon Sarging   Marathon Sarging I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:27 am

I've seen or heard about guys doing 10-12+hours of sarging. Like a marathon sarging event. I have to ask . . . why? What's the purpose of wearing your energy level down like that? You should sarge in short bursts so that you can maintain your energy level to be more effective.

You know, we live our daily lives, we got out for an hour or two to do some shopping or whatever, and we sarge a few women while we're at it. Great. We're doing something already anyway, and we can practice while we're living our life. Then, if you don't get the number close, no big deal. You're taking care of daily business anyway. It was just practice.

If you do get the number close, great! You made progress on your journey, while living your daily life. And, now you can invite that girl out to do something else with you.

We need to incorporate this into our current lifestyle. Not put our lifestyle on hold to "make progress" on this.

You have short bursts, while you're living your daily life, and that keeps your energy levels higher, keeps your mind sharper (which you will need to be when forming your openers and DHV stories), and keeps you on your toes about watching their body language and your body language.

Don't wear yourself down guys. It's not a bulldozing operation, where you have to put everything into it for a stretch of time.

Naw, short bursts. Do it that way. You'll end up progressing much faster.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Marathon Sarging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marathon Sarging   Marathon Sarging I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 3:21 am

Good idea, although I did learn a lot sarging my butt off at the meet up in Nasvhille. Really I agree, I go out pretty much two nights a week to sarge. Friday & Saturday, I'm at the club for about 4 hours each night. I'm having fun with my wings and enjoying life. If I see something I want to open then I'm in there, if not, no big deal. I know of guys who'll go in there and try to open everything. After a few hours when the club gets hopping and the prettier girls show up, they have been rejected, tired, mentally need a break, and could use a pep talk. However, if you preserve yourself it gets easier. Also, when you don't do it so often you really really look forward to it. It becomes more of a priveledge than a chore, which to some guys it seems it is.
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Marathon Sarging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marathon Sarging   Marathon Sarging I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 3:37 am

Hmm, okay think of the 10-12 hour marathon sarge fest in other terms. For instance, every muslim has to make a pilgrimage to Mecca at least once in their lifetime. So, what I have just thought about in thin air, is this could possibly be some sort of experience for someone who wants to attain pua status of some sort. Now unlike Islam this isn't a requirment at all, but something that if you so choose may be beneficial.

Honestly, I think it could be helpful and harmful to my game, but I wont find out until I embark on this difficult task. Although, the mental exhaustion and vocal chord burnout is going to be a bitch, for some guys this could be the only way they do improve. Are just divide up the hours in increments.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Sponsored content

Marathon Sarging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marathon Sarging   Marathon Sarging I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marathon Sarging
Page 1 of 1