Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Benefits to Sarging Alone!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Benefits to Sarging Alone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Benefits to Sarging Alone!!!   Benefits to Sarging Alone!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 8:08 pm

Guys, I first want to clarify that I enjoy meeting new wings and going out, however, there are great benefits to sarging alone.

Most of the people starting out are not on the same level. Even when I first joined the community and met a good wing who was just starting to read "The Game" and "Mystery Method" we were on different levels because we've each had different life experiences. He was 21 and a virgin and I was 25 and divorced.

Remember gentleman this is basically for when you first start going out, this is not a Mastery Level recommendation, but should be considered.

Common problems I see when sarging with others:

-You are ready to follow the 3 second rule and open sets, and they are still standing next to the wall fighting AA, and approaching very few sets.

-You are on different skill levels.

-You're mood for the evening is different. One is pumped up and the other is more interested in hanging out than meeting women.

Benefits to Sarging with others:

-Depending on experience, you can use the other person as a wing

-You have someone to encourage you, and keep your head straight

-You also have someone to watch when you're running sets to point out errors like bodylanguage and watch the overall appearance of the group.

-It's sometimes easier to do things with others.

-You are seen with others when you enter a venue.

Benefits to Sarging Alone

-You have no else to blame for your success or failure.

-You tend to learn more, and learn faster.

-You roll from set to set and build social proof with women seeing you talking to multiple types of sets.

-You don't have to worry about your wing making a mistake when you are making your own.

-You don't have to motivate anyone else to sarge only yourself.

-You don't feel the need to check in with the other person.
Back to top Go down

Benefits to Sarging Alone!!!
Page 1 of 1