Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Online Sarging - Make it a Side Project!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Online Sarging - Make it a Side Project! Empty
PostSubject: Online Sarging - Make it a Side Project!   Online Sarging - Make it a Side Project! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 8:09 pm

I posted my online method last month, and I have had several very successful field reports involving meeting women online. I even given some advice to help you all sarge online. I feel like I've done very well in this aspect of my game. One thought kept running through my mind as I thought about the methods that surround sarging online.

The one thought - Style said, "Don't make this your life, make it a side project."

I realized after going out last weekend that I have neglected certain areas of my game. It's easy to run from A1 to A3 when a girl already has shown interest in you by replying to an ad or posting. When you meet you are in comfort phase already.

It takes some real talent to be able to turn a complete stranger at a club into a close by the end of the night. By not having to do opening, proper DHV, watching your body language, and actively watching for IOIs, IODs and negs, you cheat yourself.

I feel like I have lost part of my game over the past little bit by getting the habit of "only" using online sarging as a way to meet women. I feel that in the field is where Masters are made, not from behind a computer screen. Maybe in the future it'll be different, but thats not today.

I challenge you on your computer now if you've been thinking of online sarging, make sure you don't neglect going out into the field frequently. Make it something else you do, a side project. Something you do when you're bored maybe. Just don't loose touch with your skills that you develop in the field by calibrating. Obviously, the masters like Style have learned this lesson already, I just relearned it the harder way.

*Let me hear your opinions*
Back to top Go down
Whoopie
PUA
PUA
Whoopie

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Online Sarging - Make it a Side Project!   Online Sarging - Make it a Side Project! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 10:13 pm

I hear you on this one Jsmooth! Most of the time when I pull a girl online I can open her up with a big hug and kiss on the cheek like we have known each other forever. Right now thats all I can do is online sarge. Its the only way to keep my game someone tight. I l am looking forward to seeing how much the field has change when I am home in Oct.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/usmc03token
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Online Sarging - Make it a Side Project!   Online Sarging - Make it a Side Project! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 10:16 pm

Whoopie wrote:
I hear you on this one Jsmooth! Most of the time when I pull a girl online I can open her up with a big hug and kiss on the cheek like we have known each other forever. Right now thats all I can do is online sarge. Its the only way to keep my game someone tight. I l am looking forward to seeing how much the field has change when I am home in Oct.

Of course you are in a special situation there. I agree with you though, when I meet women from online I get the big hug and kiss thing too. You'd think we were too old college friends or something. Online sarging does help your game in some aspects because it does get you some more experience. It's tough to learn how to calibrate online, but if you can do it online you can in field.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Online Sarging - Make it a Side Project!   Online Sarging - Make it a Side Project! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Online Sarging - Make it a Side Project!
Page 1 of 1