Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Actually ATTRACT The Girls To YOU

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Actually ATTRACT The Girls To YOU Empty
PostSubject: Actually ATTRACT The Girls To YOU   Actually ATTRACT The Girls To YOU I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 3:43 am

Guys, there are certain things that attract all girls. Certain things that flip the switches that are hardwired in. You HAVE to in one way or another do these things. There's not one certain way to flip the switches, but the switches have to flipped nonetheless.

These switches will NOT be flipped by you sitting in the corner, staring at each girl that passes by, wishing they would talk.

These switches will NOT be flipped by you keeping your mouth shut around the hottie on that's sitting right next to you.

These switches will NOT be flipped by you avoiding looking into her eyes.

These switches will NOT be flipped by you cowering down as you are in physical proximity to her.

These switches will NOT be flipped by you looking up at the girl with drool pouring out of your mouth.

Even the shy girl that sits in the corner by herself, that's scared to death to open her mouth and talk to anyone, even SHE has the same attraction switches. Though she is more timid than the popular girl that is the center of attention, she will nonetheless be attracted to the same guy that walks into the room that captivates every girl in there. The only difference is the popular girl is not afraid to act on that attraction, whereas the shy girl is afraid to. It doesn't mean they are hardwired different.

YOU have to be the leader of your group, and better yet, the leader of any room that you walk into. But, at the very least, the leader of your own group. This shows her that you take charge and will get things done.

YOU have to be the type of guy that makes women feel comfortable with you. This will lead to preselection. This will tell her that you are safe.

YOU have to be the type of guy that's NOT emotionless. Engage HER emotions. Draw her in.

YOU have to be the type of guy that's willing to protect those he cares about. This makes HER feel protected.

YOU have to be willing to take risks. Put yourself out there. If you're not willing to take risks . . . why should she take a risk on you?
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Actually ATTRACT The Girls To YOU   Actually ATTRACT The Girls To YOU I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 5:42 am

Thats the troof!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Actually ATTRACT The Girls To YOU   Actually ATTRACT The Girls To YOU I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 5:47 am

AMEN BROTHER TRIPP!!!
Back to top Go down
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

Male Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Actually ATTRACT The Girls To YOU   Actually ATTRACT The Girls To YOU I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 10:26 am

Perfect i love the post thanks Tripp
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Actually ATTRACT The Girls To YOU   Actually ATTRACT The Girls To YOU I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:17 am

This is very good stuff, gentlemen. Another great motivational topic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Actually ATTRACT The Girls To YOU   Actually ATTRACT The Girls To YOU I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Actually ATTRACT The Girls To YOU
Page 1 of 1