Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I think this is the write section... Conversating

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

Male Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-03-27

I think this is the write section... Conversating Empty
PostSubject: I think this is the write section... Conversating   I think this is the write section... Conversating I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:01 am

Hey guys, i know i have asked this question before but i never really got a complete answer from anyone and im still having problems. I think conversating is my biggest problem when it comes to picking up HBs i never have anything i dont know many multiconversational topics i seem to just bore the set to death. What can i do to change this. Ive been told to watch Stand up comedians, read up on physcology, play games with her, etc but some girls just arent into phsycology or i never really get into a comfortable state with her to play games with her etc. Does anybody have any ideas maybe some links to help me with my conversational skills i really dont want to keep this up i would like to change.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
nuked
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
nuked

Male Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: I think this is the write section... Conversating   I think this is the write section... Conversating I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:26 am

Be up to date on cultural topics. What goes on in Hollywood is easy. You can talk about how Brittney Spears is a psycho. Also reality TV, American Idol, Big Brother, shows like that. Also, another thing to keep in mind is your DHV stories. Just telling DHV stories is a good way to lead conversation. People would have opinions as to what happened to you, or something similar happened to them. There are plenty of things to talk about; I suggest keeping up to date on cultural trends/news and use your DHV stories.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jjobin11
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: I think this is the write section... Conversating   I think this is the write section... Conversating I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:41 am

Yeah, I sort of go brain dead during gaming also, but you really just have to be up to date on topics remember women love to talk
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
Whoopie
PUA
PUA
Whoopie

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: I think this is the write section... Conversating   I think this is the write section... Conversating I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:26 am

One skill I have picked up is learning to Bullshit. It being able to talk about anything really. Even if your bullshitting I doubt she will know especially if your confident. Now don't bullshit something that could easily be called out on. Bullshitting on relationships, dating, sexual, etc. Those things are easy.

Don't do policitics!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/usmc03token
nuked
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
nuked

Male Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: I think this is the write section... Conversating   I think this is the write section... Conversating I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 8:48 pm

Basically become a social conversationalist. The best way to practice this is to start talking to strangers, guys and girls. Learn to talk to everyone not just HBs; you need to be able to talk to unattractive women and guys, if not how are you ever going to get passed obsticales in sets? If its easier for you, start off by talking to unattractive women and guys first then work your way up to the HBs. Either way you need to just start talking to people. Humans are social by nature, if you get someone talking - as long as they aren't in a rush or a particularly bad mood that day - they will keep talking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jjobin11
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think this is the write section... Conversating   I think this is the write section... Conversating I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think this is the write section... Conversating
Page 1 of 1