Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

private section of this forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
z-mac
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
z-mac

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-03-19

private section of this forum Empty
PostSubject: private section of this forum   private section of this forum I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 7:31 pm

what is the private section about? Question
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: private section of this forum   private section of this forum I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:28 pm

The Private Section of the forum aka "Tripp's Vault" is a place where different members of the forum have diaries. All my field reports from the day I started are in there. Other members have added their reports too. There are also some writings that are exclusive to the private area. L.A. Tripp can tell you more, but from my understanding there is a one time fee for entrance to the private area.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: private section of this forum   private section of this forum I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 5:49 am

Ok, our private section is only $19.95 one time payment for life. That money is used to help us build this forum up. In the private section, you can post your Field Reports, Lay Reports, pics of the girls and yourself. Things like that, and it is not searchable on the general internet.

Now, w/e is done by PUGs and is available in other places on the internet or through newsletters or whatever and is freely searchable is in our PUG section on the main forum. However, in our Vault, we are putting custom routines in their that are developed by our members. Things that you won't find anywhere else online. So, people can't just search those things up, find them, take them, use them, and wear them out so easily. Instead, you can store what you come up with and research and share with other members what we all come up with in the Vault.

Also, the archive of Tripp's Newsletters is stored in the Vault.

And, as we go along, other things will be stored in there as well.

Lastly, welcome to the forum z.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: private section of this forum   private section of this forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

private section of this forum
Page 1 of 1