Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Posted this in the day game section but got no response so ill post it here also

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

Male Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Posted this in the day game section but got no response so ill post it here also Empty
PostSubject: Posted this in the day game section but got no response so ill post it here also   Posted this in the day game section but got no response so ill post it here also I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:53 am

Hey everyone, I just spend a couple of hours on
the old forum ( i wont name it just in case tripp doesn't want it
mentioned) and i couldn't find all of the old really good clothing
store worker routines. I was wondering can someone share some with me?
I keep running into really cute workers, but I cant think of much to do
or say.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Dradefin
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
Dradefin

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Posted this in the day game section but got no response so ill post it here also Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posted this in the day game section but got no response so ill post it here also   Posted this in the day game section but got no response so ill post it here also I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:09 am

I'm not sure if you know about asking for fashion advice. Here's one I like to use. "I've been looking for those artist inspired t-shirts lately, and I haven't been able to find any with cool tiger designs on them. Do you guys have any thing like this?" The Brass Buckle has a lot of t-shirts. You can go there for practice. I've found mainly you actually have to be looking for something in particular to sound authentic and to generate curiosity and attraction in the girl. When you get some IOIs you can do a quick cold read or something, then turn away to look at a t-shirt that catches your attention. If the manager is around, the plausible deniability might be more in check with the girl so she doesn't seem like she's getting too flirty with you. However, some of these places actually sort of encourage the girl to be more flirty, especially if the sales girl works on commission. Don't fall for the "doggie wanna' bone?" baiting of the chick. She's testing you to see how desparate you are. Last, but not least, put LOVE into what you do. As a social artist, you want to give the warm, loving charisma into your interactions, like an artist just loves the pictures he paints. Even if they are problem children. Especially if they are problem children.

Enjoy Bro!

eVan
Back to top Go down
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

Male Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Posted this in the day game section but got no response so ill post it here also   Posted this in the day game section but got no response so ill post it here also I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:15 am

Thanks man great post ill give it a try... ne more routines?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posted this in the day game section but got no response so ill post it here also   Posted this in the day game section but got no response so ill post it here also I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Posted this in the day game section but got no response so ill post it here also
Page 1 of 1