Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So cool news.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RockandRollah
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
RockandRollah

Male Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-03-27

So cool news. Empty
PostSubject: So cool news.   So cool news. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:03 pm

My new room mate told me the other night that he used to be in the community until he met his current wife. He said he was real in to speed seduction back in the days.

He's offered to help me, and give me a copy of all of his audio files.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

So cool news. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So cool news.   So cool news. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:28 am

That's cool. More proof for you that it works Wink
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
WolfyStyles
AFC
AFC
WolfyStyles

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-10-29

So cool news. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So cool news.   So cool news. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:41 pm

That is awesome on so many levels. One he setteled down (which is an awesome goal in itself) and two you get free materials
Back to top Go down
lordcaine
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
lordcaine

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-10-26

So cool news. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So cool news.   So cool news. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 8:08 pm

awesome news Smile

speed seduction was one of my strong early influences, and ive worked with a lot of ss guys to improve their techniques.

the best thing i can tell you starting out is to avoid the pitfall of being a pattern-reciter. guys have a tendency to memorize patterns and just try launching them one after another, and it doesnt work that way.

the way to get REAL results with ss is to apply the techniques of pattern type language to what you might say normally. the seduction questions will get the info you need, and help guide the conversation in the right direction.

so when you learn a pattern, always be thinking how you can speak on that level with different themes in a conversational context.

happy sarging! Smile
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

So cool news. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So cool news.   So cool news. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 8:52 pm

lordcaine wrote:

the best thing i can tell you starting out is to avoid the pitfall of being a pattern-reciter. guys have a tendency to memorize patterns and just try launching them one after another, and it doesnt work that way.

Yeah, that's what I've seen with SS and why I think it's so cheesy.

With MM, the routines are things you should actually recite, at least at first, to learn how and why they work, then use those principles in what you would normally do or say.

But with the SS stuff I've seen, I just can not see how that stuff would actually work on a female.
Back to top Go down
WolfyStyles
AFC
AFC
WolfyStyles

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-10-29

So cool news. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So cool news.   So cool news. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:32 pm

lordcaine wrote:
awesome news Smile

speed seduction was one of my strong early influences, and ive worked with a lot of ss guys to improve their techniques.

the way to get REAL results with ss is to apply the techniques of pattern type language to what you might say normally. the seduction questions will get the info you need, and help guide the conversation in the right direction.

so when you learn a pattern, always be thinking how you can speak on that level with different themes in a conversational context.

happy sarging! Smile
Pure pattern reciting I think is a step everyone will go through in their process to learning how to use language I guess you would say correctly. From then on people move to using prewritten speeches, and then finally to learning it off the top of their head. The funny part with SS material is when I was first reading them I'd memorize then to detail then end up changing them as I said them. I thought I was screwing them up, but then I realized I was making them my own making them mean something to me. Through this they became more congruent and more believable. Sitting down and just writing is probably one of the most helpful things to learning SS. Just sit down and learn to describe feelings, ideas, and what not in all different ways bringing it out. Then learn to make words sound like what they are as well as something entirely different. I always told anyone I work with that its not as much what you say but truly how you say it.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

So cool news. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So cool news.   So cool news. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:07 pm

WolfyStyles wrote:
its not as much what you say but truly how you say it.

That's true with pick up, and life, in general.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So cool news. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So cool news.   So cool news. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So cool news.
Page 1 of 1