Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KISS CLOSING TIPS

Go down 
AuthorMessage

KISS CLOSING TIPS Empty
PostSubject: KISS CLOSING TIPS   KISS CLOSING TIPS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:59 am

KISS CLOSING TIPS:

Guys- follow this advice and make the girl WANT to kiss U... Do what I would call

KISS TEASERS: If you are close to the girl, and you're getting all the "kiss me signals" (for example: she's maintaining eye contact, licking her lips & her eyes are doing the triangle technique-looking at one eye, then your other eye, then to your lips and so on) then do one of these (the second is my fav):

1) Walk up close to her like your gonna kiss her, get about 3 or 4 inches away from her face/lips and let her come the rest of the way to you... if she doesn't, don't worry about it; most girls still like the guy to make the first move, but doing this will make her want to kiss you even more if she IS interested in you...

2) Slowly walk up to her inching closer and closer to her lips like you're gonna kiss her; get about 3 or 4 inches away from her face/lips, then lightly grab her hand and hold it if it is dangling at her side and look down at her lips and say "mmmm", then look her back in her eyes as you take a step back and lean back (still holding her hand), smile and shake your head side to side like your saying "no" as if you "had" to stop yourself because you are "trying" to be a gentleman... and see if she pulls you back towards her... if she doesn't, you can step toward her again or pull her towards you while maintaining eye contact with her... keep looking at her... teasing her... when you FINALLY DO KISS, it will be much more worthwile KISS CLOSING TIPS Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

KISS CLOSING TIPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: KISS CLOSING TIPS   KISS CLOSING TIPS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:23 am

Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be

KISS CLOSING TIPS
Page 1 of 1