Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"friend zone"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

"friend zone" Empty
PostSubject: "friend zone"   "friend zone" I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:44 pm

Is it possible for a girl to get out of a guys "friend zone"? My guess would be no. Guys seem to be wired differently than women when it comes to this. Generally, it seems guys place girls into whether or not she is hot enough to have sex with. If she is not attractive, but has a kickass personality she ends up in the "friend zone". Am i right? Please enlighten me Cool
Back to top Go down
feralchild
AFC
AFC
feralchild

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-08-01

"friend zone" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "friend zone"   "friend zone" I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:10 am

Definately possible, think beer goggles, after a few beers all girls become attractive to a varying degree. Of course if your talking long term relationships....... well, kick ass personality could be enough when the time is right.
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

"friend zone" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "friend zone"   "friend zone" I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:45 am

I would prefer someone with a kickass personality and a not perfect body then a perfect body with no personality/brains.
thats to a degree, beyond that and they are just friends. but when drunk as above that can go down the slippery slope and im not so damn fussy.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

"friend zone" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "friend zone"   "friend zone" I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:15 am

Meg, for most of the superficial guys out there today, yeah you'd be right, lol. Then again, for most of the superficial girls out there today, it works the same way, lol.

Really, it does have some today with a girl's physical looks, but not completely. A girl can definitely get out of my friends zone if she offers me value from herself, something that shows me that there's actually some depth to her, that she can truly care about me and love me. She does not have to be the hottest girl around in order for this to happen. In fact, most of the "hottest" girls around by most guys' standards are way too fucking shallow for me to waist my time with them.

I can have those same girls falling all over me, but I also quickly see that they are just loaded with drama and with superficial shit, which does not turn me on at all.

So yes, a girl can get out of the guy's LJBF zone.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

"friend zone" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "friend zone"   "friend zone" I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:22 am

Hmm i have to agree with mostly everyone, but Tripp on this one...theres no getting out of LJBF's with a guy.

Girls judge us on our value, and since that can change we can pull ourselves out, not easily but its possible.

Guys judge women mainly on looks, below a certain standard, and a guy simply will not want to be more then friends...and since your looks really cant change, you really wont be able to pull yourself out.

Now granted i do agree with Tripp and the others that looks arent everything, dont get me wrong...but for guys the final judgement comes down to physical looks. Ive been around very attractive women, heard them speak and decided they where just friends (or bad news)....but i have never met a ugly girl and after talkig to her thought to myself...her personality is great, forget what she looks like.

Girls who are of average looks can get leveraged by personality, sure...But they are typically girls who are above our base line standards anyway...even if slightly.

Also, most guys dont do LJBF's knowingly...unlike girls who are constantly gauging that possible choice, guys either are attracted to a girl or not, most of the time. I know within the first few seconds of meeting if i would be intimatly involved with a women or not, very little she says or does from that point really matters.

For each guy their baseline standard is gonna be different, mainly because guys judge physical looks differently. Also how far below that baseline they go will depend on a few things, how long its 'been', if they are intoxicated, if they figure it wont take any effort, if they dont think friends will find out.....and in incredibly unlikely circumstances, what the girl does/says. Notice all of the reasons i gave above had to do with the guy, and nothing with the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"friend zone" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "friend zone"   "friend zone" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"friend zone"
Page 1 of 1