Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Being that guy who protects the group. strategies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Being that guy who protects the group. strategies Empty
PostSubject: Being that guy who protects the group. strategies   Being that guy who protects the group. strategies I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:35 am

How many of you go out with some girls and have to be the guys that gets rid of the others trying to pick them up. Well, in one group of friends I do. I notice comparativly that when the girls are stunning the guys are alot more persistant (or maybe drunk) and take alot more direct attempts to get rid of them.

I just was wondering what some of your body language block outs you use to get rid of these guys. I handled myself and the girls well but would love to have some more in my arsenal.

I would also just like to have a few more as lately there have been more than neccessary fights breaking out in kings cross and I dont want some guy to snap and bottle me.

-straight out body blocking, inbetween them and your people.
-words (they are all taken. no chance mate. thats her boyfriend. get out)
-putting my arm around the girl and taking her away/dancing with her.

-worst was one guy who wouldnt take any of those so a little force was used with my forearm to get him to step back and away.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Being that guy who protects the group. strategies   Being that guy who protects the group. strategies I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:55 pm

Looking at them with STRONG eye contact while shaking your head no.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Being that guy who protects the group. strategies   Being that guy who protects the group. strategies I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:45 am

Just to add. this isnt to say they cant take care of themselves but sometimes they need help.

I like that one tripp
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Being that guy who protects the group. strategies   Being that guy who protects the group. strategies I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:33 am

I have a few friends i hang out with who ask me to help them out, either outright before the fact or thru eye contact and facial expressions in the moment.

I employ a few methods for dealing with these guys, and most of them are situational and depend on my read of the guy. For a guy who is seemingly drunk or seems to be potentially hot headed, i never turn my back to him. I will however put myself between him and the girl, but instead of "blocking" him i put myself between so i have his attention (usually intro myself with a handshake and strong ec). Then i use a combination of words and strong ec.Dependant on the guy i may try to "befriend" him and then get him to go away, or i might just be a dick and blow him out.

I save physical contact as a last resort, altho sometimes it seems putting your hand(s) on them is the only way to get the point accross, ranging from seemingly friendly to dominant to aggressive contact.
The girls appreciate it, it looks good to outsiders for you, and most importantly it keeps the girls close to you (at least within eye contact).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being that guy who protects the group. strategies   Being that guy who protects the group. strategies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Being that guy who protects the group. strategies
Page 1 of 1