Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big Papa, lookin for that tighter group

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Big Papa D
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
Big Papa D

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-09-08

Big Papa, lookin for that tighter group Empty
PostSubject: Big Papa, lookin for that tighter group   Big Papa, lookin for that tighter group I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:11 am

Big Papa,

I'm lookin for a tighter group, and a more responsive forum to learn from and contribute to, 23 years old, lovin life, livin the lifestyle the best i can, look forward to hearin from everyone...

As always Much Love,

Big Papa
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Big Papa, lookin for that tighter group   Big Papa, lookin for that tighter group I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:41 am

hey mate welcome
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Big Papa, lookin for that tighter group   Big Papa, lookin for that tighter group I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:26 am

Is this the Big Papa from VA?

Welcome to the forum man. Glad to have you here. We do have a tight core here. Some of us guys have been "together" for a couple of years now. Really awesome group of people.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Big Papa D
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
Big Papa D

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Big Papa, lookin for that tighter group   Big Papa, lookin for that tighter group I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:09 am

One and the Same, Im glad to hear it, planning on joining the vault, is it pretty active?, having to wait on a new bank card but when it gets here ill take care of it.

Now that I have some time I thought I would fill everyone in on my background.

I am nearly 23, I say 23 because I'm very used to it, and it gets a better response during the work day so it kind of became my final answer so to speak.

I have a two year old son, and originally found out about pickup about a year ago, found va around eight or nine months back, started posting about a girlfriend I couldn't stand to lose, I had in my time came to this point where, I would get a girl, make it very apparent I didn't want anything, I had a child, and really wasn't looking to get serious, and I wasn
t willing to get hurt again, so when things got serious I would push her away, well this particular girl, let me push her away three times, and I always pulled her back in to that friends with benefits stage, and she dealt with it.

At one point I wrecked a car nearly died, and it was at this time seeing her outside the hospital (on valentines day) she really cared about me, it was sincere, so we went to dinner that night, (I wasn't injured according to the catscans and x rays) and we had a greatnight, and the next day another had been seeing prior, found out i was in town and stopped by the hotel, (130 miles away from hometown, ambulance had brought me) I called a buddy and he came over to help out with this situation, we played cards, and Jada new what was up she knew this was the new girl and she behaved until she caught a buzz, but i fixed it for the most part, (i thought) we had an amazing week, and feelings got caught up, but around a week and a half later I had to leave town, she had been away, she just got back to town, I had called and said i wanted to talk, she said hell yeah come over, long story shorter than it would be, i left town and didnt call for four days, we had a bad convo, then five days, short convo, came back to town, she was pissed that i didnt tell her, but we ended up hooking up the next night, having a blast, (after some work on my part) then we were cool, started fighting, and broke up like a week later, went to the bar had a drama filled evening at the end of which we both ended up cheating. Over Done Period, I quit my job a week later, and moved, cuz i just couldnt get over her in that town, everyone new the deal, and i was running around, shit was'nt good, so i left

I am now a salesman, so charisma, and comfort building is a breeze, ive gone out at least three nights a week since i left there, ive done a shit ton of approaching, i can consistantly number close, I can kiss close on occasion, same night pulls are not impossible, but not the simplest, same night pulls in front of a club are simple, this is my favorite time, because there are usually like a hundred people, and i can get loads of them to crave my attention, and i get really good practice working large groups, I have dabbled in online game just to see how it worked for me, I am happy with my skill at it, I just don't get the rush i get when im actually out working sets.

I dont use any particular style, I have read the first couple chapters of the revalation, watched some of RSD's stuff, and read a lot of forums, I just dont feel like any of that is equivalent to infield experience, but I have not yet found that place in the community that im comfortable, VA is to infested, and i feel like i cant post there without being found out, a simple google of my nicknames or stuff i tend to say often and you can pull my posts right up, which is a part of why im here, another would be tripp, Whats up bro, and the other part is I want to be somewhere that i can actually learn from people who enjoy being out and actually working clubs, and finding what works, not that the "systems" arent good or dont work, just I want my style of "presence" and I want a family to share my thoughts with, and take from, maybe this makes no sense to you, but when I do something, I have to dedicate to it, its my personality.

Much love, as always,

Big Papa
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Big Papa, lookin for that tighter group   Big Papa, lookin for that tighter group I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:12 pm

Welcome man, nice to have you. Im sure youll be plesently surprised with how close the people are on the forums here, as Tripp has said, alot of us have known each other for years, even met and hung out together.

I couldnt agree with you more in your setiments that actual experience is above all other forms of learning, but id still encourage you to take a wholistic approach and check out any legot material you can find.

My biggest regret is i havent been able to get out as much as i wanted, but i have been with slow but sure success working on rebuilding my life as a whole, social, mental, and finacially.

Id say that the vault contains a high quality of material unavailable to the rest of the forums goers...you know the saying, "quality over quantity". Its also that safe place your looking for, you can post details, pics, ask serious questions etc all without worrying what random people may see it.
Welcome
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Big Papa, lookin for that tighter group   Big Papa, lookin for that tighter group I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:58 am

Welcome Welcome Big Papa! LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Papa, lookin for that tighter group   Big Papa, lookin for that tighter group I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Papa, lookin for that tighter group
Page 1 of 1