Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Find out if your a natural...Lie Detector!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Find out if your a natural...Lie Detector! Empty
PostSubject: Find out if your a natural...Lie Detector!   Find out if your a natural...Lie Detector! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:09 am

Some of you may have been watching or seen the new show on Fox called "Lie to me". If not it is an incredible show, not only as entertainment, but in learning the true nature of lying. I find myself using information from the show on a daily basis to decern what people are telling me as true or false. The best part of the show, is they dont just make scientific points and then expect you to just go along with it...they explain why it is that way. Often times they give current or popular video or photographics examples from real life to prove the point they make.

On the shows website (the show being based on the actual doc who invented this science), they have a test to determine how good you are at picking up on lies. The test is 4 parts. The first part asks you about lying statistics...some of it is common sense and some of it may surprise you. Second part is by far the hardest, you literally cannot blink or you will be clueless. In the second part they show pictures of people flashing expressions for about a second, and based on that you have to pick which emotion they are feeling. Since you only get to see the expression for a split second and cannot go back you have to pay special attention. The third part takes video statements from people and asks you to tell if they are lying or not. The fourth part takes exerpts from the show and does the same thing as part 3.The test is timed, as is each question.

I do not know how the scores are calculaed, just that you get a percentage back and it tells you how good you are at lieing and finding lies. I scored an 85%, mostly getting answers wrong in the 2nd part of the test were i split about 50/50 right/wrong.Here is the link to the test http://www.fox.com/lietome/lightmantests/

Enjoy
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Find out if your a natural...Lie Detector!   Find out if your a natural...Lie Detector! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:04 am

I haven't done this test as of yet, but I think you Ka for posting this my brother. peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Find out if your a natural...Lie Detector!   Find out if your a natural...Lie Detector! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:45 am

I liked the test. entertaining
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Find out if your a natural...Lie Detector!   Find out if your a natural...Lie Detector! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Find out if your a natural...Lie Detector!
Page 1 of 1